I am just two years older than her so we are kind of like best friends. We know each others' everyday lives and interesting events happening with us. Well mostly she is the one with interesting events and I just listen and it's fun. She tells me about people she meets and daring things she does. I like listening to those things. While the interesting events that I tell her about myself are all about what new gadget I have made that day.

I know right, boring. I am boring.

But nevertheless she listens to me because those things are important for me.

My work is important for me. Or so I think.

I am cut off by my thoughts when my sister shoves my bag and phone in my hand and says, "don't wander around and come straight to home or else I will hunt you down."

"Yeah of course you will," I scoff, rolling my eyes. "Do we need any groceries for dinner?" I ask.

"Lucky for you, I already brought them when you were busy ignoring my phone calls." She responds in her sassy tone.

"Yeah, yeah. Bye." I say, turning around and getting into my car.

She turns around and starts walking towards her car, waving her hand at me and shouts at me, "byeeeeee didiiiiii." (Didi is an Indian word for older sister. Pronounced as 'thee-thee' like in the Shakespeare novels)

I turn on the engine and start driving. It's almost eight now. Night time in Seattle is always crowded. No wonder how much traffic is waiting for me.

The sky is the darkest shade of blue and wind is flowing little more, making my black-black hair fly in every direction and get stuck on my face. With one hand on the steering wheel, I use the other one to remove my hair stuck on my face.

Weather is really amazing. Maybe I should take a long drive. But again my dracula sister will kill me even if I am two minutes late.

Street shops are all illuminated by lights with lots of people surrounding them. People here, people there, literally people everywhere.

Today is Friday night, I should have already guessed that today is going to be a hustle bustle in the city.

Our house is just 20 minutes away from the headquarters yet it took me 40 minutes to reach. I walk into the house, closing the front door behind me and go directly to the kitchen. I see the grocery bag kept on the counter top and Angana putting on her apron. Apron with design of small-small knives printed on it.

"I am gonna go get out of these sweaty clothes from work," I say sheepishly as an excuse to get out of here.

"No, you can't sweat, you stay in a full proof air conditioned room the whole day where you don't have to do any physical work," she snaps at me.

"Well my sweat glands are all over the place so at least let me change my clothes," I argue back. I need clean clothes.

"Fine, but be back in two minutes. We are already late. Dad could be home any moment." She glares at me. Two minutes? She can't be serious.

I give a little grin and run upstairs to my room. I wash my face and get dressed in a light blue tank top with gray yoga pants and then brush my hair from the knots caused by the wind while driving.

One thing I love about myself is my hair. No matter what, they are my possession and I take care of them everyday.

Quickly I walk down the stairs taking two at a time without slipping and hitting my head and put on my apron asking, "so what are we making today?"

She starts washing vegetables and putting them on the cutting board. "I was thinking about pav bhaji(Indian dish- bread and cooked mixed vegetables), pasta salad and white wine."