⋆─── ⋆✩⋆04: And There is You, And There is Me

"Have you ever met someone for the first time,but in your heart you feel as if you've met them before?"

but in your heart you feel
as if you've met them before?"

──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

T H E sounds of Birds could be heard from the forest while the clouds on the sky weren't disturbing the sun from warming the whole planet.
It was sunny day that let the darkness surrender in hidden places and as shadows of things and living beings.
People were hurrying to get into the Grand Palace of the King and Queen who were waiting to be great by the Sun Summoner and Shadow Summoner.

A brown hawk was flying above the head of the people as the young girl looked up to see the bird of her brother.
Smiling to herself and slowly getting away unnoticed behind a wall, the hawk lowered himself on her arm that was spread out for him to sit.
"Ah, I missed you Peanut."
She pats his head and went with her hand over his feathers while he enjoyed it.
Ira got the letter of his back and opens it while she looks through it.

"Ira, I'm glad you are fine and I heard from our General that you went with the Grisha because of the Sun Summoner.
I hope General Kirigan and the other Grisha's are friendly towards you, if not call me anytime and I will be there.
Right now, I'm on a mission that will take a week but don't worry, i'm save but I'm kinda concerned about Mal.
Since Alina went with the Grisha, he tries to get into the Little Palace and rescue her. He is very naive if he thinks that the Grisha will let her go, she is now their property. I feel kinda of pity for him  since he loves her truly. Maybe one day he will tell her or not, it depends on him.
But I'm more worried about you, sister...
If General Kirigan or the King finds out about your power, I don't wanna imagine what they will do to you.
Of course the Sun Summoner is important, kinda of creepy but if they find out that you are the definition of light...I can imagine many cruel things what they would do. In this war everyone thinks they are good people but..its all a lie.
You know how my motto goes Ira,
I hate bad people.
They act so damn superior when their empathy and imagination are as empty as a vacant lot. I can't deal with good people. They forgive those bad people. Then they view the act of forgiveness as a noble thing. Makes me want to vomit.
None of this sides are victims, both are bad groups who destroy the life's of many with this nonsense of war.
I wished just once we could live a Life without pain, suffering and just be in peace and have our freedom.
Maybe the day will come..where both of us get what we deserve..a happy life.
I need to tell you something important but we need to meet. Tell me when and where until then my dear sister stay safe.