I nodded and got off him and took two steps to the vanity chair where I saw his clothes and wallet and belt and mickey mouse socks, neatly folded and placed in a pile. I laughed a little at the sight and picked up his wallet and opened it, I half expected to find a photo of Annabeth in there, like so many men have as a sign of affection. But I found none. I felt relieved when I found no picture. It came with a tiny prick of guilt which I ignored and scrounged through the wallet to find the condom.

Once I'd found the condom I quickly went back to him and put it on him and sat on top of him. Our privates just touching. He looked at me for a moment and suddenly flipped me onto my back which made me squeal a little as he hovered over me.

He leaned down and placed a scorching kiss on my mouth while letting his hands roam my body. My hands went up to hold his hair as I enjoyed my mouth being thoroughly ravaged by this gorgeous human. I let out a few moans into his mouth as his hands caressed me everywhere and finally came to rest on my breasts.

He broke the kiss as he began kneading one of my breasts, pinching the nipple and stimulating it with intense concentration while his head dipped low as his tongue peeked out to lick my other nipple briefly. My back arched at the combined attention as I moaned in pleasure. He continued kneading my breast while he wrapped his mouth around the other nipple and began to suck devotedly. "Marcus... Oh Marcus, yes I love that." I moaned loudly as he continued to suck on it. After quite a few minutes, he switched hands and his attention and suckled my other nipple. All this pleasure was unbearable, I could feel my pussy gushing below, I needed a little more friction down there and I would explode. As if he had heard my thoughts, his huge erection which was laying on my lower thigh was directly placed on my pussy as he slowly moved it on my pussy lips.

My eyes filled with tears at the intense pleasure as I wailed, "Oh my god. Please, please! Oh god" As he increased his pressure and speed at the bottom he lifted his head up and said, "Not god. Daddy, I'm Daddy." As the hand that kneaded my breast disappeared between my legs and suddenly pinched my clit. That, combined with his dick's pressure on my pussy, sent me off the edge as I screamed my release. I could see white light behind my eyes for a few moments as his fingers pushed into my opening and plunged in and out mercilessly, prolonging my orgasm and my back arched off the bed as I moaned his name over and over. "You're so wet for me darling." He groaned appreciatively. He drove me to another small orgasm with his relentless fingers and pulled them out of my opening and sensually licked them clean in front of me. I gulped audibly and bit my lip. I wanted to taste him too. I pouted and made a move to get out from under him when he pinned me to the bed with one hand and shot me a look.

"Tonight is all about your pleasure Romy Girl. I'll let you taste me another time okay?" I nodded reached down and grabbed his dick and wrapped my hand around it and began moving it back and forth. It felt so thick and good in my hands, I only imagine what it would taste like. "words." He says gripping my face in his hands as I feel him realign his cock at my entrance.

"Yes." I say

"Yes what, Baby?"

"Yes Daddy." 

I breathe out, as a rush of pleasure goes through my body at his dominance and authoritative nature. I blush a little as I call him by the title he preferred. "You look so perfect Darling, naked and red and breathless." 

I squirm as I try to get some friction. He smirks sexily and moves to capture my lips in his and captures them in a searing kiss. His hands hold my hips in a tight grip and he suddenly thrusts inside me. I cry out at the intrusion, breaking the kiss, holding him closer by his nape. He stays in that position for a few moments as my pussy pulses around his shaft. "You can move now, Daddy." I whisper in his ear. He grins rakishly at the way I called him 'Daddy' and begins moving in me, excruciatingly slow. I moan as I feel the huge cock move in me arch to feel it deeper inside of me. His movements are deliberate, strong and purposeful. I could feel his balls hit my clit with every slow thrust of his.