CHAPTER 3

Share, Vote and Comment 💕

QOTD: You deserve better than to beg someone to give you the bare-fucking-minimum.

ROMY:

Two weeks later:

It was 6 PM on a Saturday, I should be getting ready to go to a club with my friends, getting laid, meeting new people.

Instead I'm sitting in front of my vanity, in a cocktail dress, putting on make-up to be Adam's date, for some work event. Almost like a fucking ball. He'll ask me to curtsy to his snobby ass next. I'm honestly so annoyed. I told him I can't make it to his stupid work event only to be threatened by him indirectly that he'd fire Cass.

I was furiously grinding my teeth, I was gonna feel that later when my jaw started aching. Only good thing was that Cassandra was going to be there. I wouldn't have to be stuck with his bad company all night.

I applied nude eye make-up with a sharp cat eye and a bold red lip. I curled my hair and ruffled it a bit so it looked wavy and sprayed some setting spray all over it. I wore bold, statement gold hoops and stood up to examine myself.

My neck was bare, accentuating my collar bones, I thrust my nose up with a small smile, I looked ravishing. I was wearing a deep green gown with a slit on one side, it was expensive, Adam gave me his card to buy myself a dress. I shamelessly bought something expensive, I wasn't going to be nice after he threatened Cassandra. I grabbed my shimmery gold clutch on the dresser and put my essentials in it.

I grabbed my phone off my night stand and snapped some pictures and sent them to my mom and Cass. I sat down and put on my heels and walked into the living room. As I was about to settle my butt on the sofa, the doorbell rang. Well, at least the dick's punctual.

It wasn't the dick. It was his driver. An old man who looked to be around his 50s. I gave him a polite smile and locked the door behind me.

-----AT THE VENUE-----

The driver, whose name I learned was Freddy, opened the door for me. I stepped out carefully and looked around the place. The event was being held in one of the finest hotels in the city, The Grandeur. The building screamed riches and elegance. I stood there dumbly admiring how pretty everything looked before I remembered why I was here. I quickly texted Adam informing him of my presence.

Me: I'm here Adam.

Dick 101: Okay, I'm reaching in 2. Wait up.

I sighed and waited for him. Patience was never one of my strong suits. I started tapping my foot and was trying not to bite my nails. Sure I felt like a goddess, but I felt out of my element and like a complete fool as other couples made their way into the building while I was left waiting here for my date. I take it back, the dick is not punctual.

I suddenly feel a hand on the small of my back and turn back to meet Adam's brown eyes. His eyes widened in appreciation and lust. I gave him a stiff smile, you can look all you want, but you ain't getting any piece of this goddess. He looked very handsome in a tux but I couldn't bring myself to like him anymore.

"You're stunning, I can bet every man in the room would come to meet us tonight just to look at you." He said with a sleazy smile. I smiled uncomfortably. "Shall we, baby?" He offered me his hand. I scowled, putting my hand in his, "Don't call me baby Adam. I'm not your baby."

His hand on my back tightened its hold as he suddenly pulled me closer to him. "Let's get one thing straight baby, I'll call you whatever the hell I want to. And you'll respond to me, respectfully. If you even try to embarrass me out there, you know what'll happen. He whispered in my ear.