We kissed for what seemed like hours and break apart for air. Both of us were lusty-eyed, no where near done with each other, aroused as hell. I scramble up, I could only imagine what I looked like, in a daze, hair mussed.

I stand up, straighten my outfits and pull my robe and extend my hand, "let's take this to the bedroom, Gold." I whisper. His eyes darken and stands, not at all conscious about the huge tent in his pants and gives me a sexy smirk and takes my hand and walks past me taking me along with him.

We enter into my bedroom, a mess of moans and clinging to each other as we worked impatiently to undress each other. He suddenly steps back and begins to undress himself, I stare at him when he responds still undressing himself, "It's more efficient this way Romy. Better get to that robe and night set before I rip them off your body." 

A giggle climbs out of my throat and turn to untie the robe and remove my clothes and  throw them in the laundry basket. When I turn towards him, we're both completely naked. His eyes rake over my form shamelessly while I do the same to him, he's a fine specimen of a man.

F I N E, fine.

His body is fit, complete with a six pack. That beautiful V-line that leads me to his beast of a cock, the tip of which was glistening in pre-cum. I licked my lips instinctively, I couldn't wait to taste him. His thighs so strong and powerful, he was the least self- conscious person ever. He wasn't bothered in the slightest that I was shamelessly checking him out. I look up to see him staring at my breasts, not bothering to hide his lust, biting his lip in anticipation while running a hand through his already messed-up hair. I smirk lightly and step closer to him and place both of my arms on his chest and place fleeting kisses over his neck and chest, which I shamelessly admit, I'm obsessed with. His arms wrapped themselves around my waist as he pulled me even closer and buried his face in my hair, I could hear his deep inhale. Smelling my scent. It was erotic and primal. 

Marcus' face eventually settled in the crook of my neck and impossibly close, when I placed a small kiss on the place his heart was. It went from being erotic and lustful to just being a sweet moment, filled with vulnerability as the both of embraced each other, naked. All our physical insecurities out in the open for the other person to see. It warmed my heart to realize that this was very important to him, this need of his went way deeper than merely physical, like me.

I was the first to pull away and walk towards the foot of the bed, holding Marcus' hand and lay my head down on a pillow. He lays down next to me. I loved that we weren't rushing this experience, taking our sweet time to appreciate everything.

"I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you, Baby." Came his husky voice. It sent tingles down my spine, straight to my pussy.

"And you're the most handsome man I've laid my eyes on Marcus." I replied, all of a sudden shy. I felt my face heat up as I smiled at him sweetly.

"I'm so glad you decided to call me tonight. I wanted to be patient and give you your space, but it was so hard and I was getting more frustrated by the day." He says holding my hands.

"Well, I realized it was now or never. And to be honest, this energy I feel between the two of us, this mad attraction, I've never felt it before and I'm not sure if I'll ever feel it again. I couldn't lose it." I replied, looking at him. His eyes were a dark shade of brown, I feel like I might have a new favorite color.

"That's exactly how I felt." was his response. I didn't want to waste anymore time, I made the first move, got on top of him. I let out a gasp as his bare cock connected with my wetness. I knew I wasn't the only one effected as he groaned loudly at the contact and gripped my hips tightly.

"I think we should use a condom." Was my first thought.

"I'm clean" was his response.

"In any case, I'd prefer if we used a condom." I shrugged on top of him. He looked at me thoughtfully for a moment or two before replying, "If you insist, there's one in my wallet. It should be on the chair by the mirror."