46: dangerous world

10x23

10x23

"So, Amelia's been feeding you well?" I asked Meredith with a smile as I saw her in the hall.

"Where did she learn how to make those waffles? She might be the best Shepherd, you know?"

"Hey, careful" I joked and we both chuckled. "Heard Derek's gonna miss the surgery you two have together, you want me to scrub in with you instead?"

"Amelia's scrubbing in" She gave me a naughty look.

"Oh, come on! You're already replacing me" I pouted like a little kid and we both met Cristina at a nurse station.

"Hey, McBaby, still having make up sex with Pretty Eyes?" I slightly kicked Cristina's arm at her words opening me eyes with surprise.

"But, yeah" I said after a while "Best sex ever" they both laughed "I'm leaving now, have a surgery. Good luck with the candidates, Cristina!"

...

"Hey, love" I greeted Mark in Daycare since I had a little break. He laughed passing his little hands all over my face.

"Hello to you too, Cora" I turned around hearing Jackson's voice.

"Oh, hey. Didn't see you there, honey" I pecked his lips. "Have you solved Bailey's issue yet?"

"We're on it" he sighed and I could tell how tired he was. "I mean, Bailey did save the kid, but the parents are not backing up."

"I'm sure everything'll be fine" I held Mark's hand "right, little dude?" he gave us a little smile "see? Mark agrees with me."

"Thank you for the inspiration" he said ironically but then he broke a smile looking at out baby "god, he's perfect. Give me the baby"

"No" I stood back and he frowned "this is my baby. Mine. You no touchy, touchy. Go be a surgeon"

"You're one too, you know?" he gave me a look and I just smiled a little.

...

10x24

10x24

"You bitch! I can't believe you met the president" I hugged Derek as I met him in the Attending's room "good luck with convincing Mer, though."