Chapter 6 Anger

Adrian's p.o.v.

My private jet landed to the nearest airport to my mansion.  Amanda is looking tired as hell and I can see her dozing off, and even I was tried, Danny took us to his gray Land Rover Range Rover Velar and we took of to our mansion. 

We reach home, Amanda and I hang over eachothers shoulders dazzily walking into my room and falling onto my bed

We reach home, Amanda and I hang over eachothers shoulders dazzily walking into my room and falling onto my bed. "Babe- don't you want to change?" I say half sleepy looking through my closet. "Yes baby- I'd love too..." She said trailling off but she slept I take out a sweat shirt and comfy pants for Amanda, I take off the tux Igor forced me to wear and throw it onto the floor remaining in only my boxers. "Hh- here." I said handing her the clothes, but she was already asleep. I slowly hold her up making her sit up onto my thighs. I unzip her dress and quickly slip on the sweatshirt on her and the comfy pants. I pick her up and place her on the bed.

Amanda stirs up awake a little and pulls me and I fall onto her and roll onto the bed so I don't squish her under my masculine body. She hugged me, turning onto her side and I followed. She put her leg onto my thigh, she was all comfy with me. Cuddling. I hope she knows what she is doing, making me fall in love with her even more. I kiss her onto her forehead and just let her do whatever she wants to. Someone entered the room after a short knock.  "Adrian sir-" Danny spoke put I signaled him to leave. He put off the light and left the room. "Good night honey bun," I said kissing her nose and then her forehead. "Good night," She said with her eyes closed and a huge smile across her face. The whole night I cuddled with her. She kept changing her position but I didn't mind. She lay her head onto my chest and I ran my fingers through her soft brown hair. I could feel her goosebumps as I did so.

---------

"Good morning Amanda," I said staring into Amanda's big brown eyes filled with energy and joy. "Good morning Adrian" Amanda said all happy and positive, I smile at her. "So- you remember last night right?" I said as she ran her fingers in my curly honey blonde hair. "Not exactly, but you can show it to me again tonight" "Oh I can do that right now," I said and pulled her onto me and we started tackling eachother. We giggled and laughed as if we were kids and then she decided to stop and so did I.

"We have unfinished buisness" She said getting up from the bed "Yes, I know but just a little more?" I said as if I were asking for extra pocket money from strict parents. "Ok" She said and sat onto my lap, we hugged as if it were the end of the world and she kissed my forehead to end it all. "Come to the dining room for breakfast after you are done ok?" I said as she stood up. "Ok, then let's talk some shit out of Tari" She said as she reached for the door. "Ya we'll do that." I said laughing at her undying haterd for Tari.

I jump into the shower, finish my business. Put on black jeans, a dark cream shaded shirt and a coat just in case.

 Put on black jeans, a dark cream shaded shirt and a coat just in case