Chapter 4 Bad things happen

Adrian's p.o.v.

I was walking Amanda down the hallway to her room. We were making silly jokes. I was feeling drunk even though I only had 2 glasses of wine. I would usually gobble up 3 and feel very less effect, but I think Amanda's presence made it twice the normal effect. We get to her room and she invites me in by pulling my tie. She directly plops onto the bed and starts to doze off. I was left there drunk, in an awkward situation about what to do. Amanda's drunk ass calls me over and pulls me into bed and I end up helping her take her clothes off, while she ended up helping me take my tux off. I am pretty sure our drunk asses were cuddling the whole night. I wish I was not drunk while we were cuddling, so I could remember the details.

--------------

I wake up to a totally horrified Amanda who is staring at me as if I were a ghost.

"Are you alright?" I ask sitting up. "No!- What happened last night?!" She said. I knew what she was thinking so I decided to play with her. "You don't remember bae," I said kissing her forehead, "Oh- No-" She said, my play was working. "So, you don't remember last night?" "We did what?" She said springing off her bed covering her body with her coat. "You invited me in and you started kissing me and we started making out then stuff happened." "Omg- It was all a mistake- I was drunk- I am so sorry- Shit! what did I do!" "I am just kidding," I said laying on my back again. "You- you bastard!" She said throwing one of the pillows at me. "I got you good," I said putting away the pillow." Wait but what happened yesterday night?"

I told her the truth that she invited me in and our drunk asses started stripping each other and ended up cuddling to sleep. "But how did I even end up so drunk?" She said after listening to the truth. "Same here, it's so weird-" "The Pills!" Amanda and I said in unison. "Igor is so gonna pay for this one!" she said. "Nah- I think it was a good one," I said getting up and gathering my clothes. "Do you like cuddling hmmm..." She said teasingly. "Amanda.... watch your words," I said putting on my white shirt starting to button it. "Ya whatever," She said putting on a light blue robe and throwing her coat into the laundry. I walk up to her, still having half of the buttons of my shirt undone. She starts doing the buttons for me. "How are you so brave?" I ask looking into her eyes. "Because I have courage," She said doing all my shirt buttons. "Really?" "Ya, I even have the courage to do this-"

She leaned into my neck and copied my tease. Slowly kissing and sucking onto my neck skin. I wasn't gonna let her stop. I am a master at stopping my moans you know. So she keeps giving me pleasure, hoping that I'd soon moan and she'd stop. Not today honey! She started biting my skin because sensual kisses won't affect me. "Gosh moan already," She said into my neck. "Honey did you think it is that easy, keep trying," I said putting my arms around her waist so she wouldn't escape. She continues to kiss and lick my neck and even my collar bones. I was full-blown enjoying the moment, but then"Gosh- I give up," She said pulling away. "My chance?" I asked her. She nodded and pulled her messy brown hair away from her neck.

I started doing my magic, kissing and licking with a slight bite, it makes girls go crazy. Sure enough, in minutes she was trying to hold back her moans. I stop the kissing and take a deep breath on her skin and start again. I could feel her getting goosebumps. She controlled herself well today. I bit her hard and a small moan escaped through her breath. "You're out," I said and winked at her. "Ugh you're so good at this," she said going into the closet taking out clothes for herself. "I know honey," I said looking into the mirror fixing my hair. 

"So what are we doing today?" Amanda asked me while looking through her closet. "First we shall have some breakfast with Danny and Igor. Then we can discuss about your first mission." I said. "Wait really? Today's my first mission?"  "Yep, we can go to my office after Breakfast" "Ok."