Chapter 5 Disappointment

Amanda's p.o.v. 

I am pointing my gun at Igor, seeing a gun in his hands. I had no idea that all this while Tari, the idiotic Tari was running her way to me, knife in hand. She sprung onto me even in her pencil skirt. She sliced the exposed skin between my shorts and top. I groaned in pain only a bit, I started strangling her as my gun flew away from my hands while she sliced me from behind. She TRIED fighting back. I hear a gunshot and see that Adrian is already on his knees. No! I wanted to run to him but I had to put down Tari. I tried grabbing the desk lamp to hit her head but by then Igor had approached me. He hit my head with the back of his gun and I passed out, a few feet away from the love of my life, who was dead and I couldn't do anything. Moments before I passed out, I see Igor and Tari hovering over me and talking to each other, I mouthed a big 'No' of defeat but they didn't hear me.

———————

I woke up in a small room on a Jet, all windows closed, tied on a chair, classic Sidorvo style. I instantly came to my senses. Adrian. Is he really dead? Did they bury him? Can I see him one last time? Where am I? I started sobbing about how weak I was that I couldn't protect him or myself. Tari, the one and only, entered the room. "You bitch!" I said, my tears coming to a complete halt. "That's not nice," She said. "Where the fvck am I!" "On a Jet and for goodness sake, calm down." She replied opening the blinds of a window, and the light flooded the room. I could see that we were in the air "A Jet?! Don't play with me you backstabbing bItch-" "Ya, we are going to Hawaii, for a little deal," She said looking out the window gazing at the view. Before I could ask something else her Igor comes through the door. "Hey, your awake!" Igor said facing me, he kissed Tari's forehead. They were dating, blah!

"Where the Fvck are you taking me!?" I said shouting, he sat in front of me shifting a chair to do so. "I told you we are going to Hawaii-" Tari started only to be cut off by Igor. "Tari darling, don't bother. I am gonna gift you," He said putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "Don't touch me!" I spat shaking my head. "Works for me, I have my own girl." With that Tari sat onto his lap, back towards me, and started making out with him, disgusting. After a few mins later when I started to doze off with the immense pain of my untreated stomach and my throbbing head they stopped and Tari got off and left.

"So, who are you gonna quote on quote 'Gift' me too?" "That's none of your business, all you need to do is be a good girl and well we are gonna hand you over." He finished and left the room I was all alone. All I could think of was Adrian, I started breaking down again. Hours later, of me crying and groaning in pain, just to get attention, Igor came into my room. It was around sunset time and I didn't even care to know what day it is. "Here, wear this," He said placing a White dress with a pair of heels on the small counter. "And why should I do that?" I said looking at him arrogantly. "Because the person I am gifting you too likes hygiene and beautiful ladies." I roll my eyes at him. He took out an injection and injected me by my neck, and also steals a kiss on my forehead. Eww. 

"What was in that!" I said feeling weaker with every second. "A sedative so you can go change and not bother fighting me in this expensive tux," he said pointing at his spotless ironed white suit.