Chapter 1 How it all started

Amanda's p.o.v.

"I'll do it!" I shout from among the crowd. Everyone looked at me, my commander smiled and signaled me to come up to him."Are you sure you want to do this Agent Bella?" He said to me in a firm voice"Yes, sir. I will try my best" I responded standing in front of him.

Before I go any further, I am Amanda Rose Bella. Age 20. I am a secret agent working for an agency against the Mafia. I joined a year and a half ago. This time the mission was to kill the Russian brothers. Adrian and Igor Sidorvo. The elder one who handled most of the work Adrian Sidorvo was smart and intellectual, he was tough to fight with, he is tall and handsome. Igor Sidorvo was also clever and smart but if you can find a soft spot. Bam! You can easily kill him. They are the sons of Ivan Sidorvo, another powerful personality in the Russian mafia. Their mother was always kept a secret. The brothers were rich and powerful. Adrain being 23 and Igor 20. All the girls drooled over them, I mean their blue eyes and good looks were to die for. What I needed to do was go to their favorite casino/bar and into the VIP section. Get close to Igor and get into their house. The agency has been trying to capture them for so long but no luck. The only way left was to kill them.

I was sent into the preparation of planning their murder for a few days, given basic interests of Igor, fave books, coffee, movies, etc. I went up to my dorm and take out my best outfit a, Black gown with a high thigh cut. 

I put on a holster with my sharpest knife

I put on a holster with my sharpest knife. I take a small knife, as small as my index finger, and carefully place it in my bun. A secret weapon if I need it. I do my make-up, light, and natural, the type Igor likes. I sit into my dark blue Lamborghini and go to the casino.

I pull up in one of the parking spots and put on my black heels

I pull up in one of the parking spots and put on my black heels. I walk into the bar area leading to the VIP section. I walk around searching for any sight of Igor. I finally see him, blue eyes, black hair sitting on a couch surrounded by ladies. I walk up to the empty couch next to him. I am pretty sure he was checking me out while I was sitting down on the couch. Finally, after a few moments, Igor stood up. I was screaming internally that my plan was working. He came up to my empty couch and took my hand up to his mouth, kissed it slowly, enjoying the moment. He placed it back to its original position, on my thigh."May I sit here Ms?" He said in his Russian accent wanting to know my name"Amanda and ya sure can" I answered with an innocent smile."You are in for a ride miss Amanda," He said"I sure am" I replied with a chuckle.