61. A Real Man

Two cultivators from their united faction competed with people from Rong family. They lost in succession.

Score 4 : 4

Gu family has the last turn.

Xin walks to the Arena and he smirks.

He taunts, "Who will be dead today?"

Ye Qing could feel a horrible aura from him. This is a very powerful spirit beast. He grits his teeth.

520 said he's the chosen one. His lackeys strength aren't 1/10 than this spirit beast in front of him.

Yin Mo and this spirit powerful Beast. They must be blind to follow unworthy man like Gu Xian.

Nothing remarkable about him. Just another Chinese cabbage in cultivation world.

The kids are clapping their hands whenever Xin won a fight. The spirit beast smiles wider. Xin winks to Wang Su. The hamster shakes his head.

How could he teach modesty to the kids? When this moron kept bragging his strength like this.

Xin won twice in a row. The score is tie right now (4:4)

Ye Qing's subordinates have lost. They nearly died in the fight.

The referee is going to announce their victory.

Ye Qing sent him flying with a kick.

He announces, "I'll go up next. Can't declare the winner without me. All the previous matches count for nothing."

The last match would determine the winner of this annual contest.

It isn't surprising when Ye Qing tried to change the rules. He is a big bully after all. He has walked to the Arena. He is the strongest cultivator in their faction.

He sneers when he is staring Xin.

He mocks, "Your owner is too frightened to face me?"

Xin tilts his head to left and right as a stretching. He could tell this opponent isn't ordinary cultivator. He couldn't see his level at all.

It could only possible if he had a divine artefact on him.

Ye Qing mocks, "Tell your wimpy..."

Gu Xian has walked to the Arena. He taps on Xin's shoulder.

He orders, "You did good. Go and rest for a while."

Ye Qing sneers. He doesn't have any confidence in winning against that spirit Beast. Killing Gu Xian would be a cinch.

He asks, "Patriarch Gu, why don't we make a bet? If you lost, your male wife shall be mine."

"My Wifey isn't an item. No bet."

"So afraid to loose? You aren't a hero after all."

Gu Xian smiles widely.

He confesses, "I'm no hero. Just an ordinary father and a husband. Living a peaceful daily life is a blessing after all."

"Cut the crap! You are going die today! Yin Mo shall be mine!"

Yin Mo got alarmed when his name got mentioned. Everyone is looking at him.

Gao Feng asks, "Did you cheat on Gu Xian?"

Gao Mian knocks his head. All of them are dying to gossip. No one is stupid enough to ask him.

Yin Mo shakes his head. He doesn't know him.

Gu Xian makes a defensive stance.

Ye Qing strikes first. His sword aims to kill. He tries to stab all his vital parts.