19. One Vinegar Jar

"Big brother, will it work?"

"Yeah. Let me pounce few more times. We will make rice glutinous balls soon."

It's cheaper to make them instead buying in the marketplace. It's tiresome work.

Gu Xian has taken off his shirt. He is busy making mochi with borrowed tools.

The young farmer woman blushes. Two handsome fellows in her humble farm. She got nose bleed.

"Forget it! Don't want to eat them anymore."

Yin Mo feels irritated when more young women arrive. They are admiring Gu Xian openly. The jealous boy is sulking.

Gu Xian doesn't seem to notice their hungry stare. He focuses in his task. Making mochi for Yin Mo.

A village woman asks," Do you have a wife or a lover?"

"No," responds Gu Xian.

The love struck village women are gathering around them. Hard to see good quality males like them. Most of the village men are rough and illiterate folks.

Yin Mo pushes the villagers and walks away from that spot. He always knows Gu Xian is very popular among women.

Gu Xian scratches his head. Yin Mo was craving for mochi this morning. They went to buy ingredients and borrowed tools from a farmer woman.

Some village women help Gu Xian make the rice glutinous balls.

Gu Xian offers a bowl of mochis to Yin Mo. The later is pouting. He has lost his appetite.

"Be good. It takes a lot of efforts in making them. Just savor them."

"I don't want it! I won't eat what they made."

Gu Xian feels embarrassed and he apologizes to the farmer women. They blush instantly. It's like seeing a handsome shirtless male idol in person.

Yin Mo tosses his shirt to him. Gu Xian wears it back. He is still sulking. His man flirted a lot of women.

Gu Xian asks, "Won't you eat?"

"No!"

"It's so sweet... Tasty..."

Gu Xian eats so fast. He has finished three bowls of mochis.

Yin Mo gulps. Fearing he won't eat anything. He grabs the last bowl and looks irritated.

"It's mine!"

Yin Mo eats the desserts angrily.

Gu Xian chuckles and takes out another bowl of mochi from his storage rings.

He bought the clay bowls from the lady farmer earlier. So they don't need to return to the village anytime soon.

"Eat slowly. No one is competing with you. Why are you so angry?"