43. Meeting Acquaintance

"Gege, do you think they are staring us?" asks Yin Mo.

"No. I don't think so. Maybe they are just bored."

Gu Xian glares back at the guests in the lobby. The other guests shrink back. Pressure from Nascent Soul cultivator is no laughing matter. Especially for ordinary folks and lower level cultivators.

Gu Ming rolls his eyes. They are checking out from the Inn.

The couple still doesn't understand they have disturbed others.

They have become #1 public enemies in this Inn. How many single guests got tortured by them? Too many.

Yin Mo fixes his hood to cover his dazzling silver hair. Gu Xian made it for him. It has camouflage ability.

People with lower cultivation than Gu Xian won't notice anything odd. They will see Yin Mo with black hair and eyes.

Gu Ming swears he will leave after finding cure for Yin Mo. Too much dog food isn't healthy for a single dog like him.

He comments, "Let's find Duan Lang Gege. He might know how to cure Yin Mo."

"Do you know where they went?"

"No. But I know he is going to Xuan Wu mountain to deliver something to an old friend."

Gu Xian nods his head. It's better to go to that mountain for now. They are walking in a busy main street in this town. Stores lined up in both sides of the roads.

Street stalls offer a lot of cheap goods. From delicious snacks to misc items for poor cultivators.

Yin Mo is busy choosing items at display in a street vendor stall.

Gu Ming felt his purse when someone bumped into him

It has been stolen!

He chases the guy and the pickpocket thief bumps into another person.

Gu Ming chases the other guy. He must be his companion. His purse should be in his pocket right now.

He follows him to a deserted alley.

The man stops walking. He turns back and faces Gu Ming.

He asks, "This Dao fellow. Why did you follow me?"

"Hand over my purse!"

"What purse?"

Gu Ming draws his bizarre looking blade. The other man also did the same thing. Gu Ming dashes and attacks first. His foe only defends himself.

The man is still in his twenties. He is a better fighter than Gu Ming. After exchanging few blows, not even a sweat drop from him.

Gu Ming is out of breath. This annoying man won't return his purse. All his money was inside it.