P A R T N I N E T E E N

Começar do início

"Alright, fair enough. I love you, baby girl. You be safe walking Dolly. I'll talk to you later. Bye, I love you more than anything." Before I know it, we hung up the phone call. My heart ached. I don't know why, but I low-key hate that I yelled.

It wasn't like I was yelling at Ash, I was just letting out my anger- yelling and cussing is what I always do. What if Hardy yelled at her a lot of the time and that's why she flinches when I yell. I've noticed that recently. I was yelling in a good way on my bus and she flinched and shook. It breaks me seeing her the way she is.

I laid my phone on the couch, and rested my head in my hands. I feel like shit, honestly. I don't know why, maybe it's because I physically miss Ash. I know we're not supposed to be moving fast in our relationship, I respect and appreciate that, but literally, I hate being away from her so damn bad! My arms reach out for her touch in the middle of the night and I get so sad when I realize, I'll just keep on reaching out for her until the morning light.

I can't wait for the glorious day Ashland moves in with me, then I can have her all to myself, snuggle her, cuddle her, kiss her, hug her, hold her, and overall, just be with her in the same house. Therefore, I don't have to dream of her every single night I sleep. I'll have her right by my side, but for now, I have to be a patient man, and wait all of this out. It's already a hard feat, but I've got this. I know I do.

**

My emotions were all over the place, so I had decided to take the long overdue trip to my parents' house in Nashville, and visit with them for a while. Hey, maybe this face-to-face interaction with my parents will help get my mind off of things for a while.

I knocked on the door, and I waited until my beautiful mother came and answered the door. She got a haircut, I'm assuming. But hey, nonetheless, she looked stunning. I'm so proud and happy that I get to call her my mother! I hope I'm making her proud of me, I strive to do that for all my family members.

"Jonathan!" My mama squealed loudly in my ear as she was hugging my neck tightly.

"Ma, hey! Sorry for not giving you or Daddy a heads up beforehand. I have just had a lot on my mind and plate the last little while. This tour has been fun, but also hell, as well. Don't worry, I'll tell y'all all about it," I explained complexly to my mother.

My mom shook her head and led me inside the house. I grinned as I took a seat on the couch, and I noticed my dad was passed out on the new recliner that I had bought for them a couple of months back. I'm glad it's being put to good use. Ahh, my old dad, always napping his way through every damn thing, it seems like.

"Dear, I think you need to wake up. Your son is here. It's rare as he is busy most of the time. Wake up!" My mom raised her voice at my dad as she was in the kitchen, probably going to cook something. She's always cooking something.

My dad stirred and he had awoken after my mom yelled. He muttered some cuss words. Ha, he must've not slept well, or at all the last little while. Poor guy, he does so much. He's a hardworking man, and I strive to be the man he is, one day.

I smiled over at my dad as I turned down the volume of the baseball movie that I had evidently found while channel surfing. The Sandlot. One of my favorite movies. Not of all time, but it's somewhere up there on the list, haha.

"Oh shit, Jon! That's you? Son, howdy. It's been a while. You look happy as hell. What would your mama say? Glowing? What's happening in your life? Got a new girl who loves you right, unlike Anna?" My dad hit the nail right on the head.