The Battle for the Dragon Scroll FINALE

Yue didn't know how much time had passed, her training with Húxiān was both long and short at the same time, it didn't make sense since time was very weird in the temple.

After a while, it was done, Yue had finally finished her training, she sat down on the temple's stairs breathing heavily.

Húxiān: Hungry? *hands her a bowl of soup*

Yue: Oh thank you.

Yue takes the soup and eats it whole, it was honestly the best soup she has had in a while, she was pretty sure her dad would be jealous of this. Then all of sudden, Húxiān got up and had a distressed look on her face, Yue noticed it and got concerned.

Yue: Is something wrong Master Húxiān?

Húxiān: The Valley is in danger! Tai Lung has returned, you must go back and help your brother!

Yue understood and immediately got up and ran down stairs and was about to continue until she realized one problem.

Yue: Um... how do I get home? You never told me where we were.

Húxiān: I'll handle that.

With that, Húxiān snapped her fingers and everything went black for Yue.

Yue immediately woke up back in the forest she was running through. She didn't have time to think as she immediately ran towards the direction of the Jade Palace.

Yue: don't worry Po, I'm coming!

Right now Po and Tai Lung were in battle for the scroll. They both grapple for the scroll, Po was oblivious to crashing down the stairs and in slow motion, his butt presses down on Tai Lung's head. As they crash through the gateway of the village, the scroll is knocked loose, Po is separated from Tai Lung and crashes into a noodle cart. Tai Lung goes for the scroll but Po snatches it away using a noodle lasso. The scroll flies towards him and it bounces off his head. Tai Lung leaps for it but Po grabs his tail and pulls him down into the cart which see-saws Po in mid air as he slurps the noodle.

Po lands in a grove of bamboo trees and into a nearby work shop. The scroll lands in a lantern, tumbles out and falls to a stop in the street. As Tai Lung makes his way towards the scroll. Po sents a wok into his face, and turns the array of overturned woks into a shell game, sliding the woks around at top speed to hide the scroll.

Po: Lightning! Whoo!

Tai growls and knocks the woks away revealing the scroll. Po uses his bamboo stilts to block Tai Lung from it. The leopard swipes the stilts and grabs the scroll... bringing Po down on top of him as the scroll is knocked out of his paws and rolls down the streets. It continues rolling until a certain foot stops it. Tai Lung throws Po off and looks at the person who owns the foot. It was Yue.

Yue: Looking for something?

Tai Lung: Who are you?

Yue: Ny name is Fei Yue. And I am the other Dragon Warrior!

Tai Lung starts laughing seeing the Fox.

Tai Lung: Really? Your the other Dragon Warrior? Oh man! What trick did you use to fool Shifu into thinking your the other Dragon Warrior?

Yue: Excuse me?

Tai Lung: Well, I'm having a hard time believing a decieving fox like you would be chosen to be a heroic Warrior.

Yue closed her eyes, controlling anger, remembering what Húxiān told her. "If you continue leading your life judged by others, you'll forget what matters the most". She then exhales and looks at the snow leopard.