Breaking Point

After Po recovered from his Acupuncture state, he and everyone were in the bunkhouse, specifically the kitchen, where Po was cooking for everyone while Yue sat down.

Po: So I'm like, fine, you may be a wolf, you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin province... but your a lousy tipper.

Yue: He sure was.

Crane: Really? So... how'd you get out alive?

Yue: He didn't actually say it. He thought it.

Po: But if he... could read my mind... he would've been like "what?" But oh boy, he sure did flirt with you.

Yue: *Disturbed* Don't remind me!

Hearing that Crane got slightly jealous.

Po: Well he did, and you weren't gonna take that from him anymore, you threw him out and said "Come near me again and I'll shove all the dumplings in the shop down your throat and wait for them to come out the other end!"

Yue: Okay I'm pretty sure you made up the second half, I'm not a violent maniac.

Po: Well... it would've been cool if you did say it *serves everyone the bowls*
Order up! Hope you like it.

Mantis: *takes a sip* Wow this is really good.

Po: No, c'mon. You should try our dad's secret ingredient soup. He actually... knows the secret ingredient.

Viper: What are you talking about? This is amazing.

Crane: Wow your a really good cook.

Mantis: I wish my mouth was bigger.

Yue: Seriously Po, your cooking is outstanding, take it from me.

Viper: Well I'm sure your cooking is just as great as his Yue.

Yue: Actually... i... can't cook.

Everyone minus Po stare at her.

Mantis: You work at a noodle shop, yet you can't cook noodles.

Yue: I mostly just chop vegetables and serve plates. But I'm useful around the kitchen *sips soup*

Monkey: Tigress, you've got to try this.

Tigress: It is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months at a time on Nothing But the dew of the ginko leaf and the energy of the universe *eats her Tofu*

Yue just rolls her eyes at her as she continues eating.

Po: I guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet, I'm gonna need more then Dew, and uh, universe juice.

He picks up the bowl and ate all of it, when he put down the bowl, some of the noodles were hanging from his face, looking like a mustache. Both Yue and Mantis Snicker.

Po: What?

Mantis: Oh, nothing... Master Shifu.

Everyone starts laughing as Po realizes he has a noodle mustache. He plays it up and picks up a chopstick as it where Shifu's staff.

Po: *Imitating Shifu* You will never be the Dragon Warrior, unless you loose five hundred pounds and brush your teeth!

Everyone excluding Tigress were bursting out in laughter, Yue kept on laughing until she felt something wrap around her waist, she looked to her right and saw Crane had wrapped his wing around her waist while he was still laughing, she blushed hard but eventually she was ok, Po continued.

Po: What is that noise your making, laughter? I have never heard of it! Work hard panda. And maybe someday *picks up two bowls and pretends there his ears* you'll have ears like mine!