Getting into the Arena.

At the Palace Arena just below the Jade Palace, palace staff are preparing for the tournament while children play and the villagers stream into the arena. Outside the entrance doors and down the thousand steps leading down to the village. At the, Po is staring open-mouthed at the daunting task ahead of him. While Yue looked on with 'seriously?' Look.

Yue: You know. I never realized how huge the stairs are.

Yue: *smirks* Okay, race ya.

With that Yue quickly dashed up the stairs so fast she left a dust trail.

Po: Wait Yue don't.... *sighs* well, there she goes..

Sometime later, Yue was sitting on the top of the stairs who was about to fall asleep from waiting until she heard the familiar grunts of a panda, she looks at the stairs and sees Po reaching the top of the stairs shouting in victory.

Yue: What took so long?.....and where's the cart?

Po: Well, since you left me behind back there, I spent 45 minutes on seven steps, and I had to leave the cart behind since it was slowing me down.

Yue: Well, dad's gonna be mad.

Po: Your the one with super speed.

Yue: I never asked for my unnatural gifts.

Ever since she was a kid, Yue has had unnatural speed and strength, she was able to lift three times her own body weight when she was 5, and she could outrun all the adults in the valley, it was never explained why she had these gifts, some see them as a blessing, but others see them as a curse. Yue has always been self conscious about it since she already had other problems to deal with.

Before the siblings could say anything else, the sound of something shutting, they looked to see the doors to the arena closing.

Po: Oh no!! *grabs Yue's hand and runs to the door* No! No! No! Wait.... we're coming!

Unfortunately they didn't make it in time and the doors slam right in Po's face.

Po: Owwww.

Yue: That sounded painful.

Po: Hey! Open the door! Let us in!

Unfortunately the pigs drumming drowned out Po's pleas

Shifu: *inside the arena* Citizens of the Valley of Peace! It is my great honor to present to you.... Tigress! Viper! Crane! Monkey! And Mantis! The Furious Five!

Po quickly jumps on a circular window in order to see inside. He laughs in delight of seeing his idols in action, while Yue can't see what's happening, but her enhanced hearing allows her to tell what's happening.

Yue: Man it sounds like their having a ball inside.

Po: Oh, it's the Furious Five-

He's interrupted when the wind closes the door close knocking him over.

Shifu: Warrior's Prepare!

Po: Oh ah, peeky-hole! *spots a Crack in the wall and looks through*

Shifu: Ready for battle!

Po sees Master Crane getting into position, facing a deadly looking machine.

Po: Yeah! Woo! The thousands tongue's of fire!

Yue: Is that an actual move or did you just make that up?

Po: Of course it is.

Pig Fan: Woah! look at that *blocks Po's view*

Po: Hey! Get out of the way!

Po and Yue hear a firing sound, they look up, and see Crane being surrounded by fireworks. Po keeps backing up so he can see the spectacle, but backs up too much and tumbles down the stairs again. By the time he gets back up, Crane has defeated the fireworks and disappeared from view. Po collapses on the ground in disappointment, but then gets back up with determination.

Yue: Po, you should stop before you get yourself hurt.

Po: I'm not giving up yet sis!

After many, many failed attempts, Po had tried but failed to get a view of the tournament, until he had one more idea.

Po: Yue, I need your super strength.

Yue: What?

A few seconds later, Po managed to get a somewhat good view of the arena, and that's only because he was standing on Yue's shoulder, and because she has unnatural strength, she was easily able to pick him up.

Shifu: ...And finally, Master Tigress!

Po gets so excited he unintentionally started moving around causing his sister to loose balance.

Yue: Po! Stop moving!

But Po didn't hear her since the crowd had drowned out her voice.

Shifu: Believe me citizens, you have not seen anything yet.

Po: I KNOW!!

Shifu: Master Tigress! Face iron ox and his blades of death!

Po started getting so excited seeing his favorite of the five, unfortunately he was moving so much Yue had now lost her balance and before you know it, both siblings came tumbling down near a fireworks cart, with Po on top of his fox sister.

Yue: *muffled* I told you to stay still!

Po: Sorry sis.

Back inside the arena, Oogway suddenly closes his eyes and raises his palm. The crowd hushes and looks up at him.

Oogway: I sense the Dragon Warrior Is among us.

Shifu gives a nod to the Five. Monkey, Crane, Viper and Mantis join Tigress in the middle of the arena and they quickly position themselves into a line facing the older masters.

Shifu: Citizens of the Valley of Peace! Oogway will now choose.... the Warrior's of Prophecies!

Everyone cheers while the siblings(mostly Po) are alarmed to hear it.

Po: Huh? No! No! No, wait *sees the fireworks and gets an idea*

Yue: Po... this is by far, the dumbest idea you have ever had so far! Your gonna get yourself hurt!

Po's idea was straping many fire works to a chair.

Po: Look Yue, I have dreamt of this moment for years, I'm not gonna miss the chance to see the Dragon Warrior, so... *hands her the matches* do me a favor and Light the fuse.

Yue looked at her panda brother and saw the determination in his eyes, she knew this moment was special to him. Ever since he saw the Furious Five first fight many years ago, he fell in love with it, while she isn't a super fan, she found kung fu fascinating. Taking a deep breathe, she took the matches and lit the fuse.

Yue: Anything for you Po.

Before Po could answer-

Mr. Ping: Po! Yue! What are you two doing? *runs to the chair and tries to blow the fuse*

Po: What does it look like I'm doing? No! Stop! We're going to see the Dragon Warrior!

Mr. Ping: But...but I don't understand, you finally had the noodle dream.

Yue knew it was time to confess, at this rate, everything was already falling apart.

Yue: Dad, he lied, he doesn't dream of noodles, and I can barely remember my dreams.

The gooses eyes widen at the revelation, his own children lied to him?

Po: *sees the fuse is gonna blow* She's right, I LOVE KUNG FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...........

Yue facepalms, the fuse was a dud, Po looses balance and falls on the ground, he began to sniffle. Making Yue upset, seeing her brother feel defeated.

Mr. Ping: Come on you you two, let's get back to work.

Sighing, Po began getting up, Yue helped him up in order to make him feel better. Then suddenly, the fireworks went off, Po grabbed Yue by accident and they were sent flying into the arena wall. Suddenly the chair changes directions and Flys up above the arena, the fire works going off, amazing the crowd, unfortunately the fireworks die out, leaving the bottom disintegrates.

Both Siblings: Uh Oh.

The siblings plummet to the ground at the center of the arena. Then everything went black.

To be Continued.....