Meeting Shifu

While Yue was busy looking at the painting, Po spots an Urn that looked like it was glowing, he quickly runs up to it.

Po: The Legendary Urn of Wispering warriors, said to contain the souls of the entire tenshu army *he comes close to it and whisper's into it* Hello?

???: Have you two finished sight seeing?

Po: Sorry, I should have come to you first.

Yue face palmed, aware of the fact that the voice wasn't the Urn.

???: My patience is wearing thin.

Po: Oh, well I mean, it's not like you were going anywhere.

???: Turn around.

Po: sure *he turns around to see Master Shifu* Hey how's it going *turns back to the Urn* How do you get five hund- Master Shifu!

He accidentally knocks over the Urn and it shatters, a ghostly wail comes from the broken pieces.

Po: Someone....broke that.

Shifu and Yue just looked at Po in silence, he picks up the pieces.

Po: But I'm going to fix it. Do you have any glue?...

He knocks over the the Urns display table, it topples over his head.

Po: Ow, ooh, splinter!

Yue: I don't know who this is.

Po: Really sis?

Shifu: So, you two are the legendary Dragon Warrior's.

Yue just shrugs her shoulders.

Po: Uh..... I guess so.

Shifu: Wrong! You two are not the Dragon Warrior's, you two will never be the Dragon Warrior's until you two have learned the secrets of the Dragon scroll!

He points to the ceiling and at the scroll.

Po: Whoa, so how does this work? Do you have a latter, or trampoline?

Shifu: You think I'm just gonna give you two the Dragon scroll? The secret to limitless power?

Po: No i-

Yue: Of course.

With that shifu uses his staff to wack her ankles, making her drop to the floor.

Yue: Ow! What the heck!?

Shifu: One must first Master the highest level of kung fu! And that is clearly impossible if that 'one' is someone like you two!

Yue: Excuse me?

Shifu wacks her paw with his staff.

Yue: Ow! Stop that!

Po: Someone like us?

Shifu: Yes, look at you, this fat butt*he hits Po's butt making him cry* flabby arms *hits Po's arms*

Po: Ow! Those are sensitive in the flabby parts.

Shifu: And this ridiculous belly! *hits Po's belly*

Po: hey...

Shifu: And utter discard for personal hygiene!

Po: Okay that's a little uncalled-

Shifu: Don't come close, I can smell your breath! *looks at Yue* and you!

Yue: *glares* What about me?

Shifu: Just look at you, that ridiculous Tail *hits her tails making her yelp like a dog* these oversized clothing *jabs her pants*

Yue: Oversized!? They fit perfectly fine!

Shifu: And most importantly of all, how do I know you'll use the Dragon scrolls power for good?!

Yue: Excuse me!?

Shifu: Unless your Húxiān, I'm not so certain you can be trusted!

Yue's blood was starting to boil, she didn't care if he was the greatest Kung fu Master in China, he was being so ignorant to her right now, he didn't even bother getting to know her first.

Po: Listen, Oogway said that we were-

Before po could finish, shifu grabs his outstretched finger, lifting his pinky, po gasps in horror.

Po: The wuxi finger hold! Not the wuxi finger hold!

Yue: The what hold?

Shifu: Oh, you know this hold?

Po: Developed by Master Wuxi in the third Dynasty? Yes!

Shifu: Then you must know what happens when I flex my pinky...

Po: No no no!

Shifu: You know the hardest part of this? Cleaning up afterwards.

Po: Ok! Ok, take it easy.

Shifu: Now Listen closely Panda, Fox! Oogway may have chosen you two, but when I'm through with you two, I promise you two, you're gonna regret you hadn't! Are we clear?

Yue: *blankly* sure.

Po: Yeah, were clear, were very clear!

Shifu: good, I can't wait to get started.

To be Continued...

*Note sorry if this chapter is shorter then the others*