The Fox Goddess Húxiān

*Note: I didn't have time to draw what she looks like so bare with me*

Yue didn't care anymore, she kept running through the woods, tears poured down her cheeks. She just kept running.

"Don't trust her, she looks suspicious"

"Fox's are all the same, lying decievers"

"She'll just stab you in the back when you least expect it"

"I don't know if i can trust you"

The voices of everyone she's met filled her head, no matter what she did, she felt like no one cared about her personality, they just care about what she is on the outside.

Yue: What's my purpose? Why do I exist if everyone just judges me?

Before she can continue processing all the thoughts, her lack of focus made her unaware of the rock on the ground and she tripped on it, she fell to the ground and with that. She was out cold.

Yue woke up some time later, her head was hurting and her vision was all blurry. She eventually got up and her vision recovered. What she wasn't expecting was the fact she woke up in a large mystical Chinese Palace with cherry blossom trees all over.

Yue: What in the name of Tofu?

???: You have arrived.

Yue heard a female voice from behind her, when she turned around, she saw a beautiful white fox with green eyes that looked like Yue's with nine tails wearing a red and gold hanfu that had Dragon patterns on them.

Yue: Who... who are you... are you... a Huli Jing?

???: Yes I am. But I'm not just a Huli Jing.

Yue then realized that the Huli Jing was very familiar. Then it hit her.

Yue: Your Húxiān! The Fox Goddess!

Húxiān: Yes I am, I have been waiting for you the moment Master Oogway chose you.

Yue: You've... been waiting for me?

Húxiān: Yes, yes I have Fei Yue.

Yue: But how did I get here?

Húxiān: I brought you here. A wise person once said "when we are at our lowest point, we are open to our greatest change".

Yue: What?

Húxiān: When we are at our most vulnerable, we are also at our strongest. Meaning we have the potential to do great things despite the obstacles we face.

Yue: *skeptical* Really? Me? Do great things? All I ever did was just being a fox that nobody trusts.

Húxiān: So I'm untrustworthy just because I'm a fox?

Yue: What? No! I was talking about me. *sighs* how can I do great if I can't prove to anyone that I'm more then just a Fox?

Húxiān: Why do you care about others opinions so much? Why do you need others to tell you how to be?

Yue: Well... I... uh... actually i... don't know... I grew up surrounded by others opinions, I guess I got so used to it I forgot about everything else.

Húxiān: If you continue leading your life judged by others, you'll forget what matters most...

Yue realized what she was gonna say next so she decided to finish it.

Yue: I have a choice. No one should decide who i am or who I'll be, only i have that power.

Húxiān smiles.

Yue: I can't believe I forgot about my own opinions, what was I thinking?

Húxiān: Sometimes we do things without realizing it, but we grow from these and learn from them.

Yue: You sure are wise.

Húxiān: I have centuries of experince. Now, it's time for our lessons.

Yue: Lessons?

Húxiān: Yes, come with me *walks into the palace*

Yue quickly follows her into the palace as the doors open by themselves, one they were inside, the doors close behind them.

To be Continued...