1st Day of Training

The next morning, Shifu enters the bunkhouse, once he did, the Furious Five came out of the bunkhouse to greet their Master

Furious Five: Good morning Master Shifu!

Shifu notices that two doors remained closed.

Shifu: Panda! Fox!

No response.

Shifu: Panda! Fox! Wake up!

He opens Po's door, it's empty, he then opens Yue's door, empty again.

Shifu: *smirks* They've Quit.

Later on, Shifu and the five make their way up to the training course, Shifu and Tigress feeling satisfied, Crane feeling down, and the rest don't know how to feel.

Viper: What do we do know Master? With the Panda and Fox gone, who will be the Dragon Warrior?

Shifu: All we can do is resume our training and in time, the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed.

Shifu opens the door and the first thing he sees is Po's butt, as the Panda was attempting to do a split.

Shifu: What are you doing?!

Po: Hey! Huh.... good morning Master! Just thought I'd warm up a bit.

Shifu: *looks around* Where's the Fox?

Yue: Right here!

Shifu and the Five look up and seen the red fox on the balancing the beam, with her paws, she was wobbly at first but managed to remain her balance.

Shifu and the Five were shocked to see how she managed to keep her balance, Crane was still star stricken by her. Shifu then turns back to Po who looks stuck.

Shifu: Your stuck.

Po: Stuck? What me? Does this look like stuck to you?

Shifu: *to crane* Help him

Crane: Oh dear.

Crane walks up to Po and tries his best to get him off, while that was happening, Yue, still balancing on the beam eventually got down from it while stretching. Once she got down, she sees Po finally out of the training hoarse.

Shifu: You actually thought you could learn to do a full split in one night? It takes years to develop one's flexibility *shifu flings two boards in the air as Tigress steps foward* and years longer to apply it in battle.

With a snap of a finger, Tigress jumps up and demonstrates a perfect split kick. Po is awestruck while Yue just rolled her eyes at her. Tigress lands back and glares at the siblings and returns to Shifu, the broken chunks land all over Po, he grabs one the pieces and hides it behind him. Yue just stares at him in disbelief.

Yue: *in head* I swear he is in love with her.

Shifu: *notices Po* Put that down, the only souvenirs we collect are bloody knuckles and broken bones!

Po: Yeah, excellent *throws chunk away but it accidentally hits his sister's tail*

Yue: OW!!!

Po: Sorry sis.

Shifu: Let's get started.

He snaps his fingers again the Furious gather in a line in the courtyard and Viper and Yue.

Viper: Are you ready?

Yueji: I was born ready.

Shifu gives the sign to start, with that, Viper charges at her, but Yue managed to dodge her attacks while maintaining her distance. Eventually Viper grabs her leg using her tail, but Yueji quickly grabbed Vipers tail with her own and threw out of bounds.

Everyone was shocked to say the least, but they guessed it was beginners luck.

Viper: *smiles* Wow, nice job.

Yue: *Laughs awkwardly* Thanks.

Annoyed, Shifu Snaps his fingers and it was Po versus Monkey, both holding Staffs, unfortunately for Po, he got his butt whooped by Monkey. The next fight was Yue vs Crane, they were balancing on the Jade tortoise shell, originally she had a bit difficulty balancing on the shell, but she was balancing on it well now. Yue was blocking all his attacks while maintaining balance.

Yue: Having fun yet?

Crane: *laughs* I'm just getting started-

Before he could finish, Yue did a sweep kick making him fall off the shell, she jumped down and offered him her hand, blushing red crane took her hand and got up.

Next was Po vs Mantis, and unfortunately Po was too slow to catch up with him and lost easily. After that, Yue thought it would be her against Tigress, but she guessed wrong.

Shifu: I've been taking taking it easy on you two, so your next opponent will be...me.

Yue: Wait what?

Po: Alright yah! Let's go!

Yue: Uhh, Po? A word?

Yue quickly dragged her Panda brother to the side.

Po: Sis what's wrong? I was about to face Master Shifu.

Yue: Did your brain get mushed in those fights? He's the greatest Kung fu Master in all of China, you fight him and you go *motions her finger across her neck*

Po: But I've went face to face with Monkey and Mantis.

Yue: Yah and you lost against them, and one of them was the size of my thumb!

Po: Well I'm sure I can take him on.

Yue eventually gave up since she won't be wining the argument. They made it back to the others.

Shifu: Step foward.

Po doesn't even get to finish the step as Shifu Swirls him around and pins his arms behind his arms.

Shifu: The true path to victory is to find your opponents weakness and make them suffer for it.

Po: Oh ho yah!

Crane turns to Yue who was obviously cringing at the sight of her brother enjoying the beat down.

Crane: Why is your brother not screaming in pain?

Yue: He's always been....out there, and honestly I've been wondering if he got dropped on his head as a baby, but I still love him, he's family after all.

Shifu then throws Po on the ground.

Shifu: To use his strength against him!

He continues to repeatedly strike him and grabs him by the nose.

Shifu: Until he finally falls, or quits!

Po: But a real Warrior never quits, don't worry Master, I'll never quit!

At his breaking Point, Shifu flung Po out  the doors, and went tumbling down the stairs Yue and the five go outside and see him fall.

Tigress: If he's smart enough, he won't come back up those stairs.

Yue: I doubt it, I know my brother well, he's like a boomerang, he'll just come back.

Viper: He's not gonna quit, is he?

Mantis: He's not gonna quit bouncing, I'll tell you that.

Annoyed, Yue growled at him followed by Viper hissing.

Yue can still hear Po bouncing down the stairs, so she sighs.

Yue: I'm gonna go see if he's okay.

To Be Continued....

*Note, sorry I haven't been active, schools been hard, I'll try to get one chapter released every week*