The Dragon Warrior's

Po: Ugh... what's going on...? Where uh...?

Po eventually woke up after an unknown amount of time, his vision still a blur, the first thing he sees is the Furious Five staring at him with a mix of confusion, concern, and annoyance(from tigress mostly). Then he turns around to see a finger pointing at him.

Po: What are you pointing at?....

Yue: *Muffled* Po.... I'm never letting you make the decisions again....EVER!!!

Po: Oh! Sorry Yue

Po got up and let Yue crawl out and stand up as she stretched her limbs. However, she was unaware of the fact that Master Crane was staring at her, amazed and stricken by her beauty.

Po: *realizes what's going on* Oh, oh jeez, I'm so sorry, me and my sister just wanted to see who the Dragon Warrior was.

Yue: Mostly him.

Oogway: How interesting.

Tigress: *steps forward* Master, are you pointing at me?

Oogway: Them.

Both siblings: Who?

They attempt to move away, but the old tortoises finger keeps following the pair.

Oogway: You two.

Both: Us!?

Oogway then lifts both their arms, Po's with his staff, and Yue's with his free hand.

Oogway: The universe has brought us two Dragon Warriors!

Both: What!?

The Furious Five: What!?

Shifu: What!?

Mr. Ping: *walks in on the situation* What!?

With that, the announcer strikes the gong but shifu snatches the mallet, unfortunately it was too late, the sound of the crowd cheering engulfed the arena, Both siblings just stand there completely speechless, eventually Palace geese walk down the Palace stairs into the arena with two palanquins.

Shifu: HOLD ON... Who told you to

He was caught of by the geese walking past him and making their way to the siblings, shifu manages to get down just as the geese arive to lift the siblings on to the palanquins, they struggled a bit since Po was a lot more heavier, but Yue was easier. The Furious Five bowed when shifu reached the ground and made his way towards Oogway.

Shifu: Master Oogway! That flabby panda and the Vixen can't be the answer to our problem! You were about to point at tigress when those things fell in front of her. It was just an accident!

Oogway: There are no accidents.

Before Shifu could respond, the sound of a crunching noise startled them to see Po had broken through his Palanquin and is now stuck in the newly made hole. Shifu looks at Oogway with a 'see' look while Oogway just smiles. Eventually Palace pigs come out and lift his palanquin with ease while Yue just mentally laughing, she looks back and sees Master Crane staring at her lovingly, she smirks and gives him a loving look back, he sighs dreamily, They soon make it up the stairs, Shifu is just in disbelief as the five approach their red panda Master.

Tigress: Forgive us Master *she kneels down and bows as the others follow* we have failed you.

Shifu: No, if the Panda and Fox haven't quit by morning, then I will have failed you....

The crowd continues cheering for the Dragon Warrior's. When they make it to the top of the Jade Palace and inside the main room, they drop both Po and Yue into the ground and quickly exit

Yue: Wow, rude.

Po: Wait a second.

The doors closed before he could continue.

Po: Hello? Uh.... I think there was a misunderstanding, everybody thinks we are the.....

Before he finishes the sentence, he turns around and sees where he and his sister are.

Po: The sacred hall of Warrior's, no way, Yue, look at this.

Yue: I'm seeing it bro, it's a lot bigger than I heard it was.

Po walks up to an armor stand.

Po: Master flying rhinos armor, with authentic battle damage.

He later up to a green sword.

Po: Whoa, the Sword of heroes, so sharp you can cut yourself by looking at it - Ow *he shakes his finger and sucks on it*

Yue just admires how po knows so much of kung fu history.

Po: The invisible trident of destiny *He walks over to a painting on the wall* I've only seen paintings of that painting.

Yue just leans against a pillar while Po continues to admire other kung fu artifacts, however one particular artifacts catches her eye, she walks up to a display with two folding fans that were purple with white Peach blossom designs, behind them was painting of white fox who had nine tails wearing a green Robe in a battle position with the fans.

Yue: Hey Po, You know what this is?

Po turns to his sister and looks at the display in awe.

Po: No way! The battle fans of Húxiān!

Yueji: Who?

Po: Húxiān! The Fox Goddess, everything about her myth is a total mystery. All we know is that she supposedly blesses those with wealth and good luck

Yue: Really?

Po: Yeah! And it's said she mastered Kung Fu to fight those who threatened the innocent, and the fans are supposed to be recreation's from the ones she used to fight.

Yue continued looking at the painting, the white fox she assumed was the Goddess Húxiān, she notices a green circle necklace around her neck, and she looks down at the Jade necklace around her neck, it was shaped like the one in the painting, for some reason she felt some sort of attachment to it, she had it since birth, and she would go nuts if she ever lost it. She never understood, but she never questioned it.

To be continued...........