Training Hall

The siblings and Shifu made it to the training hall, Yue is amazed by how dangerous yet fun it looks, while Po is in awe as he watches the Furious Five training in various ways.

From Crane defecting arrows while balancing on a jade colored turtle shell, to tigress leaping on the shell and spars with him. Next was Mantis moves his way through wooden Crocodile soldiers, Viper evades fire spurts on the field of fiery death, then Monkey swings through the seven-Talon rings. Tigress dodges the swinging spiked clubs on a spinning serpent logs who then smashes a wooden log with his bare fist, one of the pieces flying and hitting Po on the head.

Shifu: Let's begin.

Po: Wait wait wait! What? Now?

Shifu: Yes now, unless you think Master Oogway was wrong, and you two are not the Dragon Warrior's.

Po: Well-

Yue: Okay first of all, we never denied the fact that we were the Dragon Warrior's or the fact that Oogway was wrong, your the only one who's saying these things, right Po?

Po just laughs off not wanting part of that conversation.

Po: Well...we don't know if we can do all these moves...

Shifu: Well we don't know unless we try.

They continue walking on to the training course.

Po: Uh, yeah.... it's just- maybe we can find something more suited to our level.

Shifu: And what level would that be.

Po: Well you know, we're not masters, but uh, let's just start at zero. Level Zero.

Yue: Level Zero?

Shifu: *laughs* There's no such thing as level Zero.

Po: Well, maybe we can start with that.

He points and runs to a friendly looking bandit dummy by the entrance.

Yue: A baby training dummy?

Shifu: The fox's right, we use that for training kids and for propping the door open when it's hot, but if you insist....

At that moment, the Furious Five gather around The siblings.

Po: Whoa. The Furious Five! Your so much bigger then your action figures. Except for you mantis, your about the same.

Mantis's antenna twitches as he glares at an uncomfortable looking Po.

Shifu: Go ahead, show us what you two got.

Po: uh.... well *looks at Yue* Yue you go first *pushes her in front of the dummy*

Yue: What? Why me!? I can't fight either!

Po: Well you can throw a punch and that's kinda the same as fighting

Yue: Okay! One, That was a one time thing, and two, that Sheep had it coming, he tried putting a hair in his food and tried blaming it on me so he could get the meal for free!

Po: Well what about that Adaptive Learning of your's? You saw the Furious Five fight, so you might do it too.

Yue: That's not how it works, it takes time for me to Master the things I learn, I can't do them automatically, I'm not a some Kung Fu Prodigy!

Po: Well.....still you go!

Yue: Why do I have to go?!

Po: Because, Your younger then me!

Yue: Says who!?

Po: Says dad!

Yue: He literally forgot my birthday last year! Are you really gonna take his word for it?

The siblings continued their arguing until shifu finally broke it up

Shifu: Can you just hit it already!?

Yue: *sighs* Fine..

Yue walks up to the dummy, her ears drooping in fear, unsure if she can do this, she looks at Po who is giving her thumbs up with a smile. She turns to the Furious Five who were giving her "What are you waiting for?" Look, except for Crane who was giving her a loving look.

Yue: *In her head*okay Yue, you can do this...

With that in mind, Yue took a deep breath, and within seconds, she punched the training dummy, she punched it so hard it went flying to the wall leaving a Crack in the wall. Shifu was shocked to say the least, and the Furious Five were surprised, they didn't realize she was that strong.

Yue: whoops...I guess I went a bit too hard *walks up to the dummy and takes off the wall and drags it back*

Shifu: Uh..... very well.... now it's the pandas turn.

Po: Okay. I mean I just ate so I'm still digesting, so my Kung Fu might not be as good as later on..

Shifu: Just hit it.

Po: Alright *turns to the dummy* watcha got? You got nothing on me!

Instead of punching the dummy, Po started acting ridiculous by jumping up and making punching sounds.

The five look at Yue with confusion, she just awkwardly smiles and laughs.

Yue: He's Eccentric, but that's what makes him special.

Shifu: Will you just hit it!?

Po: Alright... alright.

He hesitantly taps the dummy with his fists as it rocks back and forth.

Shifu: Why don't you hit again, harder this time.

Eventually Po hits it very hard as it falls backwards.

Po: How's tha-

Before he could finish, the dummy stands back again and hits Po, sending him flying backwards and knocking out a tooth, he falls on the training course.

While the Five attempted to help, Shifu put a hand out stopping them.

Po struggles to balance on the serpent logs and eventually ends up doing a painful split on them.

Po: Ow! Oh that hurts.

Eventually a spiked ball coming towards him and it hits him, sending him to the Jade turtle bowl, where it rattles him around.

Yue: *turns to shifu* Aren't you gonna do something?

Shifu: *looks at her and smirks* why can't you? Aren't you his sister?

She was about to protest but stoped when she realized he had a good point.

She groans in frustration and immediately jumps in to save her brother.

Shifu: This will be easier then I thought.

Yue managed balance on the serpent logs easily, but when the spiked ball came, Yue instantly bend backwards and dodged it, one of its spikes barely missing her face,(it's basically the matrix dodging bullets scene) while still balancing on the logs. Yue then jumps on the Jade turtle bowl, she struggles to balance on it but got the hang of it.

On the other hand the Five and Shifu were completely in shock on how she was nailing the training course like it was nothing, when she just said she couldn't fight, that's when Shifu thought back to what Po said, She had some sort of learning ability that allows to do things instantly, that made Shifu suspicious.

After some time Yue managed to get to Po who was in pain by the wooden Crocodile soldiers, they ended up in the
field of fiery death, while Yue escaped, Po was unlucky and got singed, he eventually got back to the group with his fur covered in ash and a tiny flame still on his head.

Po: *grasping for breath* How did we do?

Shifu: There is now a level zero *puts the flame out, he turns to Yue* Fox, I may have underestimated your skill, but that doesn't mean you can become the Dragon Warrior!

Yue: I'll take it

To be Continued.....