THIRTY

ZAKHELE KHOZA

A year later

I looked at my gorgeous wife sleeping, I removed a few braids from her face and snapped a few pictures. She moved a bit and the covers fell of. Her nightdress had only covered her upper body. I caressed her smooth chocolate thigh while staring at her. She opened her eyes and found me looking at her. “Zakhele yho! You look like a creep tlhe.”
“You look so pretty when you're asleep.”
“I don't sleep with my mouth opened?”
“If you did, I would always put something in your mouth.”
“Wow! So much for loving me?”
I held her hand to make her touch my erection. “Baby help me out please.. just feel how hard I am... Help indoda yakho out.”
“I'm going to be late for my test if I don't get up now.” she tried to leave but I got on top of her and left kisses on the crook of her neck. “You still have time motho waka, I'll be quick.” I removed her underwear and used my thumb to rub her.
“Baby...”
“I'll be quick. In and out before you know it.”
“Mhmm.. mhmm.” she opened up her legs wider, I slowly inserted myself in, thrusted halfway in and pulled out again. I did that a few times to get her wet. “Baby?”
“Sthandwa sami?”
“Stop teasing me.. tsenya tlhe.”
“I thought you're going to be late?”
She had her upper body slightly up and balanced on her hands. “Khoza don't tease me tlhe.”
I rammed into her and she let out a loud moan. I pushed her back on the bed and wrapped her legs around my waist. I held on tight to her, while I touched her inner walls. “Mhmm... Aah.” her moans were a melody to my ears. I rubbed her bean a few times while I gave her deep strokes. A few strokes on the left, and right before moving my waist in a circular motion. She held on tight to my biceps and knew that she was close...
“Faster Zak!” I upped my pace while giving each of her twins some love. She arched her back then let go, I continued to thrust chasing my own orgasm. How her walls clasped my dick once we both got our climax. I stayed buried in her for a few seconds before pulling out. “Baby..” she whimpered as I did that.
I came from the bathroom with a warm towel and wiped her clean then myself.
“Good morning princess.” I gave her a long kiss.
“Good morning monna waka”, she had a smile on her face.

I watched her walk naked to the bathroom...

           KENEILWE MORAPEDI

In my room I removed a little sachet, from under my mattress. I made sure the door was locked before emptying the white powder onto a book and rolled a paper to inhale the powder. Once I was done, I lay down in the floor and the room just spun around. I held on tight to the mat until the room stopped spinning. I crawled to the other side of my bed to see if I still had enough cocaine. I found nothing. I immediately got up to search the other side, still nothing... No..no.. no... How did I run out of the only thing that made me feel good. I called Robert's friend and he only answered on the fourth ring. “Hello?”
“Carlos I need another fix!”
“Strawberry?”
“Yes it's me! Can you help me out? I really need my fix.”
“I told you to not depend on the drugs, you see now you want to get me into trouble.”
“No, I won't tell anyone I promise. Just help me please.” I scratched my head and it felt like there were bees in my brain. Something was buzzing inside. I hit my head a few times thinking that would help. The buzzing worsened, I paced around the room, forgetting that Carlos was still on the phone.
“Strawberry are you still there?”
“Yes, yes... Can you help?”
“This is the last time I'm helping you out. I don't have powder right now but I have the rainbow pills. They're much stronger though.”
“Perfect! It's late now, I'll see you tomorrow.”
“What about school?”
“As soon as I'm done writing my maths test, I'll make a plan to come and see you.”
“This is the last time I'm helping you!”
“How about I offer you a deal?”
“I'm listening.”
“I'll continue to sleep with you, without Robert knowing. We'll keep it on the low. I enjoyed our time together the last time didn't you?”
I heard him sigh, “fine! We have a deal.”
“I'll wear that underwear that you like a lot.”
“I have a better plan.”
“I'm listening..”
“Take a video of you playing with your kitty and let me see if I like what you're doing.”
“Okay.”