7

Yeona gulped down the chocolate milk at once as she closed her laptop and waited for Jisung to be back.

To her relief, she heard the bell at the entrance tingle and there he was, Han Jisung with some other guy, she was positive that it had to be Minho.

It didn't took jisung long to spot Yeona and he walked towards her with Minho who waved at the guy on the table beside her.

"Thanks for waiting, Yeon!" Jisung smiled and Yeona could see how much better jisung Actually looked. " Oh and this is my bestfriend, Lee Minho and min, this is Yeona."

"Nice to meet you!" Minho shaked hands with her. " Jisungie, this is bang Chan, My boyfriend and Chan this is jisung."

"Oh!" Chan smiled. " Nice to meet you guys! If I had known Yeona was jisung's friend then we could have sat together and talked instead of getting bored. "

"Ah yes, it's a pity." Yeona chuckled.

They took a seat together and talked for some time, Yeona and Chan were both glad to know that the two boys were now on good terms.

.

"Thanks yeonaaaa!!" Jisung exclaimed as they entered the campus. "I wouldn't have gotten back my bestfriend without you."

"Thanks thanks." Yeona shrugged. "I know I am amazing!"

"Yes you are!" Han side hugged her and smiled widely giving her a thumbs up. " I will treat you for lunch tomorrow."

"No it's okay!" Yeona denied quickly. "Actually Hyunjin and I have plans tomorrow since we aren't getting to catch up because his mom is here."

"Ah I understand..then I will treat you some other day. Is that okay?" Han asked.

"Yes!" Yeona giggled. "Alright hannie, I should go inside the dorms now."

Jisung nodded.

"Bye !" Yeona said running inside the building.

"Bye, see ya tomorrow!" Jisung shouted back, turning heads again like usual.

.

"Hyunjin, bring your girlfriend over tomorrow for dinner." Mrs. Hwang suggested during the supper.

"Uh mom-"

"No excuses!" She interrupted. "You can also call your friends."

"Then I will call Yeona, Felix and seungmin!" Hyunjin's immediately was in a good mood, he could finally spend some time with his friends.

"Not Yeona." His mom announced.

"But mom she is my bestfrie-"

"Hyunjin, I said no." His mom declared and Hyunjin knew this was final, she wouldn't let her come.

Growing up, his mom has always been controlling of everything he did , what he wore, what he ate, where he went, who he hanged out with, everything. She had to know everything and if she didn't like something she would make it the purpose of her life to eliminate it.

The only things that Hyunjin could keep that his mom didn't like was one; his sexuality and two; Yeona.
The former one wasn't something he could change and the later was something he desperately wanted to hold on.

Hyunjin was always attractive but he was always very sensitive too. In school, there were a lot of times when he got his trust broken or made fun of and it was always Yeona who would comfort him.

She was the one to whom Hyunjin first came out, he feared if she would see him in any different way but nothing changed.

So, whatever happened Hyunjin couldn't lose her over something as mundane as his mom not liking her. He understood that being a single mom, she just always wished the best for him but she needed to realise Hyunjin could take his own decisions.