3

Yeona wasn't looking forward to today. Hyunjin had to go buy groceries and other important stuff so that his mom wouldn't scold him.

So she had to go through the classes alone and on top of that her favourite donghua was ending today, was there any end to her sadness? Nope.

Yeona's eyes lit up as her phone screen glowed up showing texts from Hyunjin.

Hyunnie: bestie can you take my project back from professor shin?

Sure, where will he sit?:

Hyunnie: Just take it from him after your classes, he will be in staffs room. I fear it will get lost if I don't get it and it's important for the final grade.

I will fetch it , Don't worry! :

Hyunnie: and pls just go to my apartment and keep it there, I will be back only late in evening and if I come out later to take it from you then..

Hyunnie: Then mum will know and I don't want any drama .

Hyunnie: mum won't be here until late evening as well so you can sneak in.

Lmao okay:

Hyunnie: I will go now, I haven't got veges yet🤡🤡

You never eat them, how
will you know where they
are kept lol 😃✋:

Hyunnie: stfu🥰🔪

Hyunnie: imma go🏃

You➡️ 🕳️🏃

Hyunnie: 😐🤬

Yeona chuckled to herself, keeping the phone aside, she quickened her pace of copying the notes so she could leave early. Finally something to look forward, Yeona thought.

"Hey Han, do you know the page number for this part's reference?" Yeona asked to the guy sitting beside her.

"It's 93 in book 2." Han replied as he jolted down the notes.

"Thanks!"

"No worries, what are you doing after class?" He asked.

"I have to get my friend's project and then go to his apartment to leave it." Yeona replied, not diverting her gaze from the blackboard.

"Friend or boyfriend?" Han wiggled his eyebrows and Yeona looked at him with ridicule.

"Please I don't even think of Hyunjin as a potential boyfriend material for anyone." Yeona scoffed.

"Your bestfriend is Hyunjin!? Hwang Hyunjin!?!?" Han almost fell from the chair.

Yeona nodded with uncertainty, what's so surprising about being friends with Hyunjin?

"And you don't think he's a boyfriend material!? Girl , every girl in this college is chasing him and all the boys are jealous..okay maybe not the gay ones but yeah!" Han explained animatedly.