5

"Mom, I will leave then." Hyunjin said getting out of the car.

His mom decided to drop him to university next day, it was literally a 10 min walk and it made him embarrassed anyway.

"Have a good day , Hyunjin!" His mom smiled, waiting for her son to go in.

Hyunjin spotted Yeona outside the gates and as soon as they made eye contact, he subtly gestured at the car and Yeona nodded, entering the University alone.

"Hey Hyunjin!" He suddenly felt an arm wrap around his shoulder and looking at the side, it was the boy who had stars carved in his face, the freckles so beautiful ; Lee Felix.

"Oh uh-hi!" Hyunjin was immediately shy being so close to his crush.

"You are going to class , right? We can go together!" Felix smiled excitedly, his eyes becoming small, like a Cresent moon.

Hyunjin nodded.
"Did you finish making the Art submission for the unit exam?"

"Oh yeah." Felix sighed, kicking a small stone as they walked inside the University. "I made it based on the tale of Napoleon with greyish theme because I just felt like he wasn't exactly a good or bad person..you know..like he was grey."

Hyunjin's face lit up, that was definitely one of the best ways you could describe the monarch and he was pretty sure Felix would have done an amazing work.

"What about you, Hyunjin?"  Felix asked , intrigued about what Hyunjin could have thought.

"I made it based on the Korean war. I basically used red, white, golden and black as my major colours. Red for the blood shed, the golden skies as a good bye to the golden times of peace, white to show the peace treaty thing and black symbolises terror and all the struggles."

"Wow that's actually pretty good!" Felix was amused.

"Thank you!" Hyunjin giggled.

Yeona saw Hyunjin walk towards his classes with a boy, she assumed it was Felix and she thought they looked pretty cute together, unknowingly a small smile formed on her lips.

"That's Felix, do you want his number? He's my friend."

Jisung's voice startled Yeona.

"Nah, I was just..I mean they look cute." Yeona shrugged.

"Oh." Han sighed.

Yeona noticed that Han wasn't his usual goofy self, he didn't even greeted her with a smile . Infact he looked pretty beaten up and sad.

"Yo, why are you so sad?"

"Minho texted me." Han sighed again.

"Is he being an asshole now or what?" Yeona was ready to beat up whoever this Minho guy was if he was going to keep Han from showing his gummy smile.

"It's just- see this." Jisung took out his phone and showed his conversation with Minho from this morning.

Minho 🍂

M

inho: Hi sungie, how are you doing?

Minho: it's been months now and I am finally dating someone.

Minho: I saying this only because I heard that you haven't been doing so well and haven't been able to move on.

Umm:

Minho: sungie,I know it's difficult but you have to give yourself a chance to heal, right? If I can find someone, you can too.