51

Your phone goes off and you grab it and start laughing

You: babe look comere.

He sits next to you looking at the phone and he laughs so you post this on your snapchat

Geesy:little ass fingers.

You: said the one who wanna pit a ring on em.

Geesy: im not complaining I'm just sayin ma.

You: im tired.

Geesy: you n*ggas get out our house we finna sleep.

Spooky: fuuuck ale. José messed up the drop we gotta go. Cesar you too.

Mateo: w-what why can't we go.

Spooky: tino dead sleep.

Santino: lies.

Spooky: oh shit the. Yall come too.

Sapo: ima go home.

Gianny: Mari in trouble I gotta go.

Sincere: bye byeeeee

He hugs them pouting and he goes to lay in his bed and I go to the loft with handro and we lay on the couch

Geesy:your belly getting sooo big mamas.

"Bae I'm only a month and a half."

Geesy: well I see the difference. It's cute. Soooo tinyyyyyy. I love it shits cool.

"Oh. I-im gonna be fat,"

I sit there getting upset and he kisses my head.

Geesy: uhuhhhh youre gonna be soooo beautiful my love. So so beautiful. And you'll be happy. And we'll move again and it'll be an even bigger house and it'll be perfect. And we're gonna have a big family soon too.

"Really?"

Geesy: if you're down for 1 or 2 more after this one.

"Sure."

Geesy: then yea. We'll have 3 or 4 kids and gizmo and Lolo and sin said he wants a snake so we'll have a snake too and we can get a little hedgehog like you had when you were little or um or we can get birds. How about birds?

"Whatever your wonderful brain decides. It'll be perfectly fine." 

Geesy: yea. We'll have the kids and each other and gizmo and Lolo and whatever sin names his snake and then birds and a hedgehog and maybe another dog or a cat or a guinea pig or a bunny or a bunch of fish. And flowers. I know you like flowers and plants and stuff. We can put em all over the house and make it really pretty for you. And then we can have a whole movie theater. And maybe even another baby. 5 kids?

"Whatever the universe throws at us papas."

Geesy: cool. Um can i take sinnie to get a snake right now?