Woman: What's your name?

Me: Izuku Midoriya

Woman: Quirk?

Me: Nightly.

Woman: What does it do?

Me: I have... no, I had black wings...

I better not give a way the fact that I can communicate with ravens or command them...

Something tells me that this place is cursed!

I hate it here!

Why are we even here?

Is this a school?

A boarding school?

A mental hospital?

A normal one?

No!

This feeling of coldness... a prison?

Woman: I see. School?

Me: UA.

Mother: I took him out of there so he is not in any school right now.

What do you mean you took me out?

How could you do that?

AND

When did you wanted to tell me that?

Do you know how hard I worked to get into that school?

I thought you were happy for me to be there!!!

How could you do something like this?

This was something dad wanted me to do!

Don't remember the promise between us?

Woman: So we will need to put him into one. That will be noted down. How is his medical condition?

Mother: Healed up.

Woman: Age?

What's the point in answering all these strange questions?

Don't tell me this is an orphanage!!!

Ohh no!

NONONONONO!

MOM!

How could you just put me in here?

I am still your son!

Your flesh and blood!

This can't be true!

Me: ...

Woman: Not answering?

Me:...

Mother: He's 15.

Woman: Anything we need to know?

Mother: No.

Woman: Okay. All you need to do is fill this paper out and sign it at the end.

I was still soo confused that I didn't know what was going on. This was rather strange. Not to mention that I lost my spot in UA only because of my mother. I knew very well that there was no chance for me to stay in the hero course but I could have simply moved to the gen ed course.

Woman: Thank you. You may leave now.

My mom stood up and I followed her until I heard the alarming voice of the woman.

Woman: You are staying here young man!

Me: Why? What's going on? Mom?

Mother: Hah! You don't have a family nor a family name anymore. Your nothing to me! From today onwards I served all ties with you. I wish to never see you again.

Just like that I was stunned and left with my mouth hanging wide open. I never knew that my mother was capable of doing something like that. To disown me and throw me to the side. I was her son, wasn't I? Then how come she was talking and hitting me like that?

Now I knew for sure where I was. This was not a boarding school or anything like this. This place was an orphan. A rather peculiar one at that. I still couldn't hear a sound of any other children or employees. Not even animals outside and normal you would find one raven sitting at a tree branch at least but here was nothing.

It was only after my mother left the room that the woman came towards me and slapped me. This was how I came back to my senses.

Woman: I am Jean, the main caretaker here. Listen carefully brat. You are not allowed to leave your room, speak, act out of place or even request anything from us. I will assign you some work and you must do it in the time I gave you for it. Do you understand.

I wasn't dumb to answer her. She just said it herself. Speaking was forbidden after all.

Woman: I see you catch on really quickly. Answer me. Do you understand.

Me: Yes Ma'am.

Woman: Good. We won't have any problems with each other like this. Follow me.

After that she showed me around and showed me the different rooms. There was this huge room with a lot of beds for the younger kids.

However this was not where I was supposed to stay and so I followed her to the attic

Looks like this is where I'll be staying...

But this for sure is against every human right!

Better not say anything.

I don't want to get in more trouble then I already am.

I need to find a way to escape from here!

Work.... I better not find out what she meant with that.

 I better not find out what she meant with that