15. This Is Us

Start bij het begin

"We can start now."

He walked over with his long and straight legs and sat down opposite side facing you "About this design, Mr Jeon planning to design some clothes for you! or for your family?"

He couldn't help but raise his eyebrow "Family? Sarang is so concerned about my family's situation?"

You slightly knitted your brows but smile faintly "Mr Jeon misunderstood, as your designer I have the right to understand your current intentions, also please call me Ava."

he nodded "Oh, Sarang is not your name?"

It was indeed your name, it was the name that Kim family have you after you said goodbye to Yoo family five years ago, Seokjin said that this name was jointly given by the Kim family, it had an extraordinary meaning, to you after incident happened that Kim family give you everything also represented rebirth, it belongs to you alone, you're no longer the person from Yoo family, you're no longer the Yoo Y/n of the past, you would not give up on anyone.

"When I work, I prefer my client to call me Ava, thank you."

What do you mean is.... he can call you Ava at work but other than that you both have nothing to do with each other, so it mean he don't even have the right to call you by your name.

Mischievous look on his face didn't change but his dark eyes clearly dimmed, he didn't agree nor deny, suddenly he thought of something and his thin lips curled up slightly.

"Jeon Jungkook."

You're stunned, why he suddenly said his name? "Sex male, hobbies ..." his gaze fell on your face then slowly said "reading, playing games, drawing and soccer, bungee jumping."

You didn't know what to do with this information, you suddenly felt like fool, you didn't expect him to suddenly introduce himself, you write it down quickly anyway as if you didn't know everything about this person.

His gaze was mixed on you like a dormant beast, his lips opened and closed word by word.

"Married."

You immediately stopped writting but didn't looked up, it was like someone threw a bomb that pierced your heart, very soon you came to your original state that he's telling you that he's married, was it to better humiliate you?

you make disgust face but then smile, regardless of whether he's married or single it have nothing to do with you, you didn't know that he had been observing your expression as if he wanted to find something but it was just that he didn't get any, you seriously talked about work not caring even if he's cooperating or not, you kept asking him questions related to the design, if he didn't answer you would ask him several times, you didn't even look up at him, only few glances occasionally.

Originally, he planned to give you half an hour but actually you had spent more than an hour and he felt that this hour was not enough.

"Thank you for Mr Jeon's cooperation, I already know your basic needs, tomorrow I will let the company's staff come over to take measurements."

"Staff?" he chuckled "Miss Ava, I'm afraid you have forgotten, do I have the right to choose my own designer! or is it that you give whomever designer for your customer! don't you have to do it yourself to grasp the measurements better?"

you packed the information and keep in the bag "Mr Jeon, I have other things to do."

"Isn't it a new company? if there are many things to attend, are the other free?"

You sighed, no matter how much you said, it wouldn't change the situation, right? "I didn't bring any tools today, let's find a another time."

"I am not sure If I will be free, wait for my notice." you nodded and excuse but he take his car key ready to drove you "Mr Jeon, I drove here myself no need to sent me."