13. Moment by Moment

ابدأ من البداية

You're stunned when you heard, initially you thought that it was just a simple discussion between the two but you didn't expect that Miss Kim would actually call another person over, you didn't understand when she mentioned Jungkook she clearly had a shy expression on her face, she should very much want to be alone with him then why did she pick the time when you're around?

"Sorry Miss Ava, you wouldn't mind if I called Jungkook over, would you? I just thought that he might want to ask you to design clothes too, so..."

"I don't mind, he's now my client." you smiled, her eyes widened in surprise "Really? I didn't expect him to actually go and find you, I just casually pushed a business card..." she lowered her eyes shyly, So Jieun said that Jungkook was cold on the outside and warm on the inside, was it true? it seemed like he didn't care about blind date at all but actually went to find a designer! This was enough to give her face? oh my god, what a romantic man!

Sitting beside her and looking her shyness you couldn't help feeling bitter, why did it feel like ... you're here to be a light bulb? to be Jungkook and Dahyun's light bulb? you felt uncomfortable but suppressed and sat there expressionlessly, you should be calm, no matter who Jungkook with or what happened, you should turn a blind eye to it.

After the incident five years ago, if you still showed any sadness or concern in front of him, you would really be asking for trouble, your expression became indifferent.

Dahyun quietly glanced at you, she was shy talking about matter then she suddenly realized that the woman beside her was beautiful and not ordinary, you have delicate skin and features but sense of coldness carried, bottomless eyes that especially attractive, she became alert "Miss Ava, do you have a boyfriend?"

It was not that she was thinking too much but she suddenly realized that you're beautiful enough, so she became wary, you looked sideway and saw the wariness in her eyes, thinking carefully you could figure out the source of this wariness, you faintly smile.

"I have a child."

She widened her eyes and covered her mouth "God, are you married? I really didn't expect you to have a child at such a young age, suddenly I'm a little envious of you, I'm also at the age of marriage." you couldn't help smiling at her excitement.

After sitting for ten more minutes, a figure appeared, a handsome man was undoubtedly the focus of attention wherever he went, the man carried the aura of a superior, his sharp gaze swept across and seized the figure that he had dreamed of, it really came...

He walked over with his straight long legs "Jungkook, you're here?"

You're about to fall asleep when Dahyun suddenly called out, he's here? you took a deep breath and readjusted your current condition, you didn't plan to stay for long, you just came here for work.

He sat opposite and stare at you, you immediately lowered your head and take out your design information from your bag.

"You two, I'm very happy to be able to discuss the design with you today, if you have any suggestions, you can tell me."

you looked like you're doing business, Dahyun looked at you "Miss Ava, it is lunchtime now, why don't we eat something first and talk later?"

Your expression didn't show any emotion after a while you faintly smile and nodded, you put the design book away and three of you ordered, you didn't have much appetite, so you only ordered fruit juice, Dahyun also didn't want to lose face so she also take juice order, there was only Jungkook who ate by himself, his eating movements were elegant, his nobility was like the weather, his handsome face and actions complemented each other, therefore Dahyun couldn't take off her eyes off of him.