12. Two of a Kind!

Start from the beginning

God damn it! what if he lose his life? it's also because Jungkook asked and he spell the truth, okay!

The veins on Jungkook's forehead bulged slightly, his fingers that holding the phone tightened slowly as his cold lips curled up.

"She blacklisted me, does this mean that the other party know who I am?" Minho was numb to it and nodded thinking the possibilities otherwise why would someone blacklisted? Jungkook stared at the WeChat screen, he has added for long and waited just to know that he was blacklisted by woman! it was funny!

"If you want to blacklist me then why did you pass?" he was unhappy, Minho blinked and tell maybe person mistaken, Jungkook's mouth twitched as he shot his murderous gaze at Minho, Two directors asked Jungkook about his opinion, it was useless for them to argue because at the end the power to solve the problem was still goes to CEO but who would thought that Jungkook just glance at them coldly not knowing anything, Minho exclaimed him about the matter, since he didn't thought about it he just adjourned the meeting making everyone stunned.

he was too lazy to care about other's reaction, after picking up his phone and coat he straight walked to the office.

That woman, that damn woman.

She actually blacklisted after accepting friends request, it seemed that she already knew the person.

She actually treated her future client like this? heh, very good!

He sat in his office and changed to the another account, he wanted to add again but he found no response, he came to his sense, he had used so many accounts to add last night, if the woman was smart enough, would have guessed it probably, he was extremely annoyed and pursed his lips putting phone on the table, he had already contact the information based on his heart, he didn't expect to meet you there and suddenly made him this much restless, he closed his eyes and leaned back to the chair, it was as if everything had been messed up.

______

You rested at home for an entire morning, Seokjin was especially concerned and called doctor again to change your medication, your hands was better than yesterday and feel less pain, you wanted to go to the company but stopped by your brother, you're not allowed to go anywhere until your hands is healed but you're little angry as you have work pending and the clients are waiting, he was helpless and try to exclaimed that you shouldn't work for few days as your hands need to treated good, you couldn't react as you had lost your temper a little, you sighed and softly requested.

"My brother, I know you care about me but I'll just go and take a look, okay? I'll not do work until my hands healed as you said." he helplessly nodded, Uncle Han was ready to sent you as Rowoon came to insist that be also wanted to go with you cause you're hurt he's concern too and he didn't want to leave you alone, you didn't agree at first then looking at his puppy eyes and pleading tone you give in.

In the past you could do whatever you wanted but now you have to look at this small life, especially after meeting that person and looking at Rowoon's face that was so similar to his, you didn't dare to think much, you didn't even know what to think anymore...

Now that Rowoon wants to go out with you, his appearance probably attract a lot of gossip if he was discovered, sure enough it was inconvenient to be in the same city but you can't sent him away from you, Rowoon put mask, hat and glass almost covering his face as he seemed to used to it, no one will be recognised him in that way, you're satisfied hiding him from outside world.

He followed you behind with his shorts legs as you walked towards the company, the group of people worked overtime last night, so they were all listless at work at noon, some were sleeping on the table and some were playing with their phone, they didn't seemed to in good spirit to work at all.