♡Chapter 8♡

Katsuki's pov:

The night seemed to be longer than usual; oddly it seems. Though, hearing those painful memories from Shoto, made me speechless. He's been through all that stuff, being under the same roof with an asshole father for all these years! Growing up with pain yet he hide it all the time like nothing ever happened to him. Now it all makes sense; him not having friends, being alone by himself, trying to mask his emotions and feelings. Tch...he did make me soft a little WHICH I would not be! The more I think, the deeper I sink in thoughts. His father is or was a big businessman. Though, there is no information about him recently. There are rumours about him even going bankrupt. I don't know how much it's true but, I have this feeling that it is somehow true. Even the thought of that bastard as Shoto's father, makes me want to blow his face up. Call me protective or whatever the shit you want, but this has pissed me off! I don't know why I care this much OR why I got so...like this all of the sudden! After he talked about his past I guess. AH FUCK IT!

Shoto's pov:

I fell into a dreamless dream, like always mostly. Though...this doesn't feel like how it always is. it doesn't feel...bad. I feel calm and safe...? This is a weird feeling...not a bad one. Could it be because I talked with Katsuki about my past? I don't know but I do not want to wake up at all...

The sound of birds chirping was the first thing that I heard as I slowly woke up from my beauty sleep. Though I have never felt this comfortable and relaxed, that I do not want to wake up at all. I snuggle close to the pillow, or what I'm assuming is a pillow but it is rather...big to be a pillow. Though, it feels nice. Wait- could I perhaps be hugging...KATSUKI? This was enough for me to open my eyes and as soon as my vision got clear, I saw the blonde alpha, arms around my waist and his head on top of mine, breathing calmly. His eyes closed from what I could see, his arms rather steady and strong around me, making me unable to move much. Why does it have to be this...awkward right now?! Did I hug him when I was sleeping or he did? What if he wakes up now and thinks that I'm clinging to him? Or even thinking worse-!

"You are staring for quite a time now." Hearing him speak, made me gasp, hiding my face with my hands yet, he chuckled softly, looking down and I felt his gaze on me. Did he know I was awake? How long has he been up? "You are like a koala. Though, I don't mind it so yeah."  I could feel my cheeks heating up, reaching to the tips of my ears. I only heard him chuckle more, his hands ruffling my bed hair which made me lean into his touch, with a small smile forming on my lips. My heart starts beating faster, feeling butterflies in my stomach. I can't stop these feelings...I l̶i̶k̶e̶ him. Even though, I know that my feelings would...stay one-sided-

Katsuki's pov: 

I know he was awake. Don't you dare ask me how I knew it cuz I don't know myself! Tch, he is rather cute when his hair is like this. I can see him blushing even if he is trying to hide his face from me with those small and slender fingers. You wouldn't blame me if I try to pinch those soft and squishy cheeks of him. Never I have seen him from this close but as I am seeing now, he is...b̶e̶a̶u̶t̶i̶f̶u̶l̶. Fuck it! What kind of feeling is this even!? I just have to move on for now. Maybe it's just...I don't know a phase? I don't want to deal with anything at this time especially when this week is thanksgiving. The hag sure has many things planned which I guess I am not going to like. My annoying squad wouldn't come. since they all are going to be spending this day with their parents. I am going to be in charge of making the turkey and probably hag wants to make a ginger house. Would Shoto like to? I hope he does...