❤︎Chapter 1❤︎

Narrator's pov:

Alphas, Betas, Omegas. All with different problems of their own. But omegas the most. Especially when it comes to school where most of omega students gets bullied and even raped. Even with all the information the school and the nurse tells, it still happens. In UA however, these cases are a little bit; different. They are cautious about their students behaviour and actions. Still, sometimes it is not enough to keep things from not happening. In class 1-A, every student sitting and listening to their sensei teaching them some stuff on the board. Despite the fact their sensei is an alpha, he cares for each of his students; he knows them as his own children even though he shows the face 'no way I would call them my children'. The cool wind of autumn weather, blowing inside the classroom with some small red leaves. 

A certain two toned hair boy, sitting next to the open window and enjoying the blow, making his hair to move along with it. He wasn't paying much attention to the lesson but the weather outside, where the blue sky was with few birds chirping. His appearance tells his name; Shoto Todoroki, son of Enji Todoroki who is a businessman along his new married wife who is not much of a mother to the young Todoroki. Home, is hell but school is the second hell for him. All telling him he is an unwanted child and a disgrace. Aside all of these, he still keeps his hopes up even though sometimes he almost lost it. Living in a home where his father had put his mother Rei into hospital, where he made his other sons to leave him, where he would use Shoto as his own servant. How embarrassed could Shoto be when a guest comes over? Or worse, what about his friends?  Oh but his only friend is Izuku who was kind to him and being friendly even though he was an alpha. His life unlike the top student of their class, was full of drama and sadness even though he keeps smiling and says its nothing. And yes, Katsuki Bakugo the top student is his crush since first day of school. Every girl wants to go out with him. Well he is also popular because of his parents being rich, owning a fashion company. 

They live on a big mansion, having everything they want. Of course Katsuki ain't gonna share any of his money with anyone. Sometimes his idiot friend Kirishima would ask him but he pays him back. He even comes to school with his cool sports cars and bike. Even if Todoroki's father may be a little rich but he is not generous at all. He does not even pay for his ex wife's hospital bills nor giving Shoto any money for his clothing and other things. He has to work after school in a café and a clothes shop, only to be able to collect some money to pay his mother's bills. His kindness comes from Rei after all. Of course Rei doesn't want him to pay but he refuses; telling her if he gets an amount of money, he would be able to rent a small flat and both can live there. Life is not that easy for him.

RING RING

The sound of bell ringing through the hallways, snapped the young Todoroki out of his trance. Everyone started talking and some even leaving the class to get something or just take a fresh air. The ash blonde alpha, hands in his pockets as his friends surrounded him but his eyes were locked on the certain half n half hair omega who was putting his stuff in his bag.

Shoto's pov:

Oh it's break time already? I guess the time did pass quiet fast. I did not even notice a pair of eyes were looking at me. When turning my head where I felt the gaze, I could not help it but to blush a little as I noticed it's Katsuki. Was he looking at me? No no I must be imagining. Shaking my head slightly, I see him walking away with his friends. Soon I looked around and noticed no one else is here but me and Izuku who made his way to me.