- Chapter Thirty Five -

Start from the beginning

Erasure didn't say anything more other than to text him once she wakes up in the morning. Todoroki set his phone on the side table and pulled the girl into his arm. He closed his eyes and quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, the two woke up from the sun coming in through her window. She pulled the blanket over her hand and gripped the boy's shirt tightly in her hands.

He chuckled and peered under the blanket. "Good morning."

The girl hid her face in his chest as she blushed. "Good morning." Her voice was muffled beneath the fabric.

He patted her head softly before getting out of bed to stretch out his body. It's not that he slept poorly. In fact he slept rather well. He has just never slept with someone else before let alone a girl. He was nervous. And admittedly a little shy.

He quickly texted Erasure and let him know they were awake before turning back to see that she was no longer hiding beneath the blanket but was sitting up and looking out the window.

The sun made her skin glow beautifully and her hair looked healthy and shiny. Todoroki was taken back by her beauty and didn't realize he had been staring until she turned and met his gaze with a smile.

He sat on the edge of the bed and took her hands in his. "How is your head?"

"Not as bad as it was before." Said gingerly. "Thank you.. for you know. Staying with me last night. I know it was probably annoying." Her voice lowered as she spoke.

Todoroki squeezed her hand playfully. "It wasn't annoying at all. If anything I should thank you for asking me to stay with you. I haven't slept that well in a while."

She blushed darkly and tucked with hair behind her ear. "So.. have you talked to Erasure yet?"

He nodded. "Yes. He is on his way to see you.  The Detective and Principal are also coming to speak with you."

Her body grew stiff as her eyes wandered back to the window. She watched as the wind blew leaves from the tree branches. She wanted to see how far the wind could take it.

"(Y/n)?"

Their attention was grabbed by Mina's caring voice. She had let herself in the room and smiled brightly when she saw her friend. She ran to the bed and hugged her tightly. "Oh I'm so glad you're awake! That was so scary!"

"Ashido be careful!" Todoroki warned as he stood up to give the girl's some space.

(Y/n) just smiled and giggled as she hugged her friend. "I'm okay. I'm sorry for worrying everyone."

Mina took Todoroki's spot on the edge of the bed. "Who did this? Who hurt you?  Was it Bakugo. Did he find out about you and Todo over here?"

Their cheeks turned a flush red.

"Ashido maybe you should wait for the Detective and principal to show up so that she doesn't have to repeat herself." Todoroki said quickly. He kept his eyes down to avoid eye contact.

What was his relationship with (Y/n)? They were getting serious, weren't they? Or was she using him as a rebound? The two of them haven't talked about it yet but to be fair there hasn't been a good time to do so.

Mina whined. (Y/n) smiled and looked put the window again. "Bakugo would never hurt me. Physically at least.. or on purpose." She said. Mina and Todoroki glanced at each other as she said this but didn't ask anymore questions until the adults arrived.

Some time later, they finally arrived. They asked Todoroki and Mina to wait outside while they spoke to the girl alone.

Erasure sat on the edge of the bed while Nezu sat at her desk and the Detective stood. She felt intimidated by them. Their eyes all on her made her feel like she was the one who did something wrong.