14

It had been a few weeks since the whole nightmare thing happened. Obviously he was able to play it off as Toga having transformed into Recovery Girl during his torture.

They believed that far too easily for a school of heroes.

Here was the problem he was faced with: he was almost out of pills and he didn't have as much information as last time. They wouldn't take that, would they?

But he only had enough for two more nights, if he used one per night. In all honesty, it was his fault. He'd been taking two every night, so he ran out faster.

But then again, it wasn't his fault. He had to reach the abyss, the in-between. He had to. Every night he'd visit Seikyo. He couldn't just leave her all lonely like that. So no, it wasn't his fault that one pill brought him straight to the abyss, skipping over the in-between. Two let him experience the in-between, the Passage. So he had to take two.

But, he did have better information than last time. Much better information. He'd finally timed All Might's typical day. Obviously there was something a little off about the hero. After a few hours (three hours and twenty minutes to be exact), the hero would disappear, always using some sort of excuse. Normally, no one gave it a second thought, but now that he'd noticed it, it became so obvious.

So it was safe to assume this information would at least get him a few pills.

He left, as usual, around nine. No one bothered him about it. Especially now. And whenever someone asked about it, he'd give some bullshit answer about how being 'trapped in this damn asylum was shitty as fuck'. That usually did the trick. And now that the torture bullshit was out, he could play it even better.

Katsuki, once again, went out of the campus with no idea as to where to meet up. But he did need to restock his supply of bandages and alcohol wipes. So to the pharmacy he went, thinking about the resident of the Passage as he did. She said she was trapped there. As if it were a bad thing. Katsuki couldn't fathom any idea as to why she wouldn't like it.

"Well, well, well, look who it is!"

"I timed it" Katsuki immediately let out. He knew Toga's voice anywhere. It was easy for him to recognise. "All Might's weakness. I have it"

"Great! Let's go get snacks" He followed her, letting her take his hand.

"These pills... Do they have any side effects?"

She giggled. "You're only asking now? They make it hard to sleep without them, but I'm sure you've noticed that" —He nodded— "And if you take too much you'll die, obviously. But as far as I know, that should be it. Oh! Don't take it without food, it'll keep you under too long"

"Then that isn't a side effect..." He muttered to himself. What could that possibly be? Seikyo had mentioned that there were very few who could access the place. Why? And how?

They were now at the convenience store. It wasn't too far from the pharmacy. They walked in and he waited while she grabbed snacks. He subtly slipped a pack of fruit candies into his waistband.

"Real heroic of me" Katsuki snorted. He didn't make any move to put it back, though.

Toga paid for the snacks, there were far too many to steal them, and they left. Katsuki pulled out the candies and tossed them into his bag from the pharmacy. Toga giggled, eyes shining with amusement. They were regular, along with her hair. She wasn't wearing a disguise, he just noticed. Katsuki had realized it, not paying enough attention to notice.

"You should join us when we take down All Might. We can keep you supplied without the information gathering"

"Hnm, I'll think about it" Why didn't he outright reject the offer? Oh that's right, he should tell her what he'd decided. "A butterfly. You can fix it to a butterfly"

She clapped her hands, the plastic bag hanging from her wrist crinkling as she did. "That's great! It fits so well! You really are perfect!"

He couldn't help the way he blushed from her compliment. She noticed and interlaced their arms. "We should go on a date some time, okay? We can talk and go to those arcades. I've always wanted to"

"Sure" He shrugged. "Can I have my pills now?"

"Oh yeah! Here" She removed her arm from around his and lifted his shirt, slipping a baggie into his waistband. He didn't bother reacting aside from covering his face with the back of his hand. She was so close! And Why was she still touching him?

She finally retreated, smiling at him. "I'll wait 'til next time for our date, okay?"

"Sure" Katsuki replied, still trying to cool his face. 

•-•-•

I know it took me forever to update and I apologize. Forgive me?

Interpret this as you will

Word Count: 829