5

The best way to hide the fact that he had come to some sort of agreement was to tie him up and do whatever they felt like, which included standing around and talking. Katsuki couldn't care less. If he was getting 'premium shit' from this, he could go along with it.

So he sat in an uncomfortable position, tied to a chair with scratchy rope. He had been given back his original clothes so that was nice.

They'd taken off the bandages, though, so he got to watch a few of the wounds sluggishly stain his skin with more blood. But he couldn't bring himself to care about it. They wouldn't let him die before they got what they wanted.

The only thing that bothered him, however, was the cold sweat that covered his body. He felt so cold, he was shivering a ridiculous amount. He shouldn't be the villains seemed to be doing fine. So why the hell was he so cold?

"Hey" Katsuki tried to say, but it came out like a murmured slur. "'M cold"

None of them seemed to hear him. Or if they did, they were ignoring him. Real shitty of them.

Well, life was shitty anyways. It always threw the worst shit at him. It always seemed like life was a bored little kid, following him around and throwing things to slow him down. So fucking annoying.

There was only to wait for the heroes. He knew what the base looked like, and by indirect inferences, Katsuki had a pretty good idea as to where it was.

But that's besides the point. He was sweating, and it wasn't from his quirk. What the hell was happening? Was it from the torture? Had they injected something with the 'premium shit'?

Who the fuck had sweat when they're cold, anyways? Maybe it was a side effect. Katsuki wanted two things. One being a hot bath and the second being more of the 'premium shit'. He didn't care which order.

Which reminded him. "Oi. How the hell am I supposed to get more?" He shouted knowing that speaking would result in a quiet mumble. The hand-covered, leader-looking fucker grinned creepily at him.

"You'll have to meet up outside the campus, obviously. Your choice as to where"

Katsuki took a few moments to think. His first choice would be a public place where they could blend in, but those places had the drawback of cameras they'd have to avoid.

Another possibility would be a secluded park or something. But obviously that had the drawback of it being very obvious should he be followed somehow.

Then again, either place would work as whoever he met with would be heavily disguised. Or at least, not recognizable at first glance.

So he was left with two options, public or not. If he did choose a public place, it could change every time so as to not be surprised by heroes or something. If he chose a secluded place, they could use parks and various different meeting times to throw anyone off.

Damn, he was putting way too much effort into this. But then again, he wanted to sleep like that again. He wanted the dreamless abyss that strongly pulled him in and held on tightly.

God, he was so deep in this.

"We can meet up in random public places. That'll work best" He finally returned.

When he glanced down at his thighs, he noted that his pants were stained in the dark substance. He didn't regret agreeing to it, it was useful towards the situation and it would get him out of school for a while. He could meet up right away and get his 'premium shit'.

He was really putting too much effort in for this whole fucking deal thing.

"Good to know you're able to think things through" The blue-eyed scarred man smirked. "I'll be giving you the pills, I don't think needles will pass through safely"

Katsuki nodded. Toga walked in, spinning a knife with a smile.

"Hi cutie! Did you see the flower? Isn't it pretty?"

"It's pretty. The 'x' is kinda ugly, you'll have to fix it sometime" He returned honestly.

"He's fucking insane" The lizard-looking guy said, obviously not caring who heard.

Toga skipped to him, putting her knife away in favor of cupping his cheeks with a cheerful smile. "I'll fix it anytime you want. You're so cute! What do you want it to be?"

Katsuki blinked, hesitating. Whether the fuck was he doing? He already made a deal that would send him into the abyss happily. Why the hell was he asking for more from her?

As if sensing his thoughts, the girl ran her fingers through his hair, letting his sweat covered bangs be messed up into some wet carpet feeling clump. "You don't have to decide now. Anytime you want, I'll fix it" She paused, her palm remaining on his forehead. "You've got a fever" Toga told him.

"Tha's why 'm cold?"

"That and you lost a shit ton of blood" The lizard-looking guy said. Katsuki let out a raspy laugh.

"Solid reasons"

The room went into a comfortable silence, some of the villains smirking step his demeanor.

"I AM HERE!" Katsuki grinned. These guys really did fool the heroes. He weirdly felt proud of them for that.

Why? He didn't know.

•—•—•—•

I'm enjoying writing something that isn't really plot driven. It's just a 'figure it out as I go's typa thing.

Word Count: 913