She didn't even try to hide her disappointment at that. "He's a nice kid, I think I wanna be his sensei in the future."

"Well..." Shikamaru was surprised for a moment but managed to continue speaking. "How old is he?"

"He's like 10, I can't remember." She waved him off and a drop of sweat rolled down the side of his head. Nonetheless he let out an amused laugh and turned back to watching the skies.

"Give me some advice after you become a sensei then, I'll need to know for when I teach Mirai."

"Shikamaru, you had Asuma as a teacher," She smiled. "You don't need my advice, just make sure you don't think of her as a drag, yo."

A laugh left him and he smiled. "What a drag."

~

"Say 'ahh'."

"If I want your help I'll ask for it!"

"Huh?"

What had Maki just walked into? 

She looked at the silver haired man next to her but he didn't even look fazed by the weird scene. He merely opened up the curtains and peeked in, urging her to do the same.

"How's it goin?" He asked, but was ignored.

"What is wrong with you anyway?!"

"...Nothing?" Wait, she knew that voice.

"Now what?" Kakashi sighed. 

"And just when Sakura was about to feed me!"

"Uhm... Always helps a friend in need?"

Yep, she knew that voice!

"Yakuza!" Maki burst in with a grin, glancing at the figure who held chopsticks with a few pieces of noodles. "What are 'ya doin here?!"

"Huh?" Naruto looked at Maki and the pale masked boy before seeming to realize Maki was here and jumped out of his seat with a grin. 

"Maki! It's been forever, y'know!"

"Yeah! I missed ya, yo!"

"Hey, wheres my welcome?" Kakashi asked dejectedly but Naruto only waves him off. The silver haired man decided to pull a Maki and sulk in a corner. Being the empath she was, Maki was tempted to crouch next to him and sulk together so he wouldn't feel lonely until Sasuke had laughed and explained Kakashi was only joking.

At least, Sasuke thinks the man is joking.

'Man, all my students are all grown up. One doesn't have an arm, Two are the students of sannin, one was pretty much kidnapped by a sannin and kinda trained by him, and then theres lil 'ol me. Depressed, lonely, old and crippling-- Wow I'm hanging around Maki too much, yo-'

"There, there," Maki patted his back in worry. "You're a legend too, remember? You have to get old eventually, yo."

Unfortunately her attempt at raising his spirits only ended up doing the opposite and Kakashi sunk into the ground. Maki panicked and shook him while the others turned around to continue eating. She didn't stop until a voice she loved far too much pulled her out of her panic mode. "Kakashi, stop scaring my baby sister."

"Shisui!" She quickly forgot about Kakashi and ran to her elder brother, grinning brightly and hugging him best she could with the only arm she possessed.