Chapter 13: Jongseong

A few days have passed, and you're sitting in class, trying to keep your eyes open.

You then felt your phone vibrate in your pocket. You took it out and saw it was a text from Jay. Can we meet up after class? He asked.

You rolled your eyes. You were about to put your phone away when he texted you again. I know you saw my text. I need an answer now.

You tapped Mimi's shoulder and showed her the message. "What should I say?" you whispered. Mimi shrugged her shoulders. "Just tell him you're busy," she whispered back.

Sorry, Jay, I'm a little busy today. Maybe next time? You texted. You shoved your phone back inside your pocket. He didn't text back.

On the next day, he texted you again. You gave him the same response. You didn't feel like seeing him anyways after what he did at the party.

The day after that, you were walking out of class when Jay called you. "Hello?" you said. "I know you're avoiding me, Y/n. That's not a very good idea." Jay snapped.

"I just didn't feel like doing anything," you replied. "And you're not supposed to talk to your girlfriend like that."

"Just meet me in the park."

Then Jay hung up the phone. You were planning to go to your dorm and study, but you'll have to do that later.

You made your way to the park and looked for Jay. He was sitting on a bench, and he had a gift bag next to him. He was talking on the phone, laughing and smiling. His cheeks also seemed a bit pink too.

You took a deep breath and walked to where he was. When Jay saw you coming, he hung up the phone and stood up. "Glad you could make it, Y/n," he said, hugging you and kissing you on the cheek.

You recoiled when you felt his lips, but you smiled anyway. "Me too," you said. You pointed at the gift bag. "Is that for me?"

"Of course," Jay picked up the bag and handed it to you. Then you opened it and it was a jean jacket painted with white flowers.

"I gave you that jacket so you could stop wearing Heesung's old letterman jacket," said Jay. "Wait a minute," you held your hand up to stop him from talking.

"I'm pretty sure I never told you that this jacket was Heesung's. It doesn't even have his name on it," you explained. "What's wrong with wearing this jacket?"

"It's wrong because you're wearing another guy's jacket and not mine," said Jay.

"But he gave me the jacket."

"Why?"

You knew the reason why, but you didn't tell him the truth. "I didn't have a jacket, and he said I could have it."

"Just take the jacket off."

You took off Heesung's jacket and slipped on the new jacket. It was a size too small. "It looks pretty on you, Y/n. I knew I made the right choice." You nodded and gave him a fake smile.

Jay grabbed your hand and was about to walk when you stopped him in his tracks. He looked back at you. "What's wrong?"

"I can't do this anymore." Tears were streaming down your eyes. "Do what? What are you talking about?" Jay placed his hand on your cheek but then you slapped it away.

"I know you're flirting and messing around with other girls, Jongseong," you emphasized his full name and crossed your arms. "You don't even care about me; you never did."

Jay raised his eyebrows, pretending to be shocked. "What are you talking about? Of course, I care about you! You're the apple of—"

"Stop it with the cheesy pick up lines, please. My friend saw you flirting with other girls. I didn't believe you at first until that night at the party."

"W-wait, you saw everything?"

You nodded. "Yes. And by the way, that's my friend. It was her plan for her to do that so I could see the true you. I feel bad that she had to do that."

"Are you kidding me?" Jay was angrier than ever. He hoped that you wouldn't see him with other girls. He mostly hoped that you didn't see him and Mimi at the party. But he was wrong.

Jay suddenly raised his hand to slap you. You shielded yourself with the letterman jacket when unexpectedly someone pushed him down. You looked up and saw Heesung standing right in front of you.

"You're not supposed to hit your girlfriend, Jongseong. You did this in every relationship you've been in." Heesung explained. "Stay out of our conversation, Heesung. This is between me and Y/n." Jay said.

"Well, it seems to me that Y/n wants to break up with you."

"What? No, she doesn't. Right?" Jay looked at you, and you moved behind Heesung. You slipped off the tight jacket and put on Heesung's letterman.

"Wait, is it true Y/n? Do you want to break up?" Jay had tears streaming down his eyes, but you knew those were crocodile tears.

You hooked your arms with Heesung's and walked the direction towards your dorm. Once you two were at the place, you placed your head on Heesung's chest.

"I guess my jacket did protect you," Heesung smirked. You nodded your head but didn't say anything. "Hey, are you okay?"

You shook your head no.

"How about we go talk more inside of your dorm? Maybe to help release your emotions and stress?"

"I would like that," you mumbled.

—————
I laugh at the comments y'all leave on this story. I appreciate it tho💀
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and follow!