Chapter 1: Heesung

Shin Y/n

I walked out of the library with books in hand. The finals were coming up soon, so I needed to cramp in as much studying as I could.

I walked to few feet to the dorm building and walked inside my room, sitting at my desk.

I just opened the first book when my roommate, Mimi, suddenly barged in. She was breathing hard, like she was out of breath.

Maybe she was running; Mimi isn't a athletic person.

"There you are, Y/n! I was looking everywhere for you!" Mimi exclaimed, pulling a chair next to mines.

"You should know that I'm either in the dorm room or the library. I don't go anywhere else." I said, starting to read the book.

"That's true. But that's not the reason I'm here." Mimi pulled out her phone and placed it on top of my book. On it was a picture was a boy with dark brownish-black hair. His eyes were so dark they were almost black and he had a silver ring around his lip.

"Who's this?" I pointed. "This is Lee Heesung. He's known for hosting most of the college parties here. But there are rumors about him."

"What rumors?"

"Rumor says every time Heesung sees a girl he thinks is cute at one his parties, he offers them a drink and makes them drunk and dazed. The next morning, the girl wakes up in his bed without any clothes on, and she never remembers what happened the night before."

That actually sounded...interesting. I heard stories about this Lee Heesung, but I've never met him in person. Or seen him, as a matter of fact.

"His next party is Friday night at seven." Mimi leaned closer to me. "Do you wanna go?"

I shook my head. "No. I need to study, and plus, I'm not really much of a party person."

Mimi groaned. "Come on, Y/n, you need to loosen up! We've been in this college for two years, and you haven't went to a single party!"

"I know." I leaned back in my chair. "Parties are a waste of time. I rather stay in a white room all day than go to a stupid college party."

Mimi stood up and pointed towards me, smirking. "You're gonna change your mind, Y/n. I just know it."

I laughed. "What ever you say."

But part of me wanted to go to that party. I was just curious about Lee Heesung, that's all. I also wanted to see if those rumors were true.

I walked out of the classroom after a long day of college classes. I was tired and eager for a nap.

I was walking along the path when I suddenly bumped into someone, losing my balance and falling to the ground.

"Hey, watch where you're going." I snapped, looking at the person.

"You were looking down; you should've watch where you were going." he snapped back, crossing his arms.

I stood up from the ground and dusted off my clothes. "Usually, when someone bumps into someone else and falls, they help them up from the ground."

"You got up perfectly fine. I don't see and bumps, scratches, or bruises on you."

I rolled my eyes. I was already tired; I didn't want to deal with an irritating person right now. I looked at the boy and immediately recognized him.

It was Lee Heesung.

He looked exactly like the picture Mimi showed me yesterday: almost black eyes, brownish-black hair, and a lip ring.

I'm not going to lie: he's quite attractive.

Y/n, what the hell. I shook my head from my dirty thoughts and picked up my backpack. "Will you excuse me, I need to go back to my dorm and sleep. You're in my way."

"Fine then. Go away." Heesung said. I walked past him and bumped into his shoulder, but I didn't apologize.

I was not going to his college party Friday night.

—————
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote!