Chapter 12: Ping

You were sitting in Heesung's room, on his bed with the jacket draped around your shoulders. You ran out of tears to cry, so you were just gazing at the window.

The boy who you trusted your whole life with, the boy you had just start dating a couple of days ago, was a cheater. The girl who you thought was your true friend was also a cheater.

Mimi was right all along; she had got what she wanted though.

The door opened and Heesung came in with a glass of water. You eyed the water and he shook his head. "I didn't put anything in this," he said, sitting next to you on the bed. "Not for a while, now that I think about it."

"Wait, why?" you asked. Heesung shrugged. "I don't know. Something inside of me kept telling me it was wrong."

"Oh, so you finally decided to listen to your conscience?"

You lightly smiled as Heesung looked over at you. Then he smirked. "I see my jacket is keeping you warm."

You looked down and saw that you were wearing his jacket. You sighed and took the water, leaning on his shoulder. It took Heesung by surprise, but then he wrapped his arm around you.

"At this point, I don't even care what I wear anymore," you stated, drinking the water. "But why would Jay do that? Especially with my best friend. Do you know how messed up that is?"

You felt more tears coming, and you gulped down the whole water. "My friend told me Jay was flirting with other girls, and I didn't believe her. Maybe she said that so she could have Jay to all herself."

Heesung sighed and starting tugging your hair. "Y/n, I need to come clean with you." You looked at him. "Wait, what do you mean?"

"Because you didn't believe Mimi at first, she and I came up with a plan. The plan was for her to hook up with Jay and hopefully for you to see it happening. She didn't want to do it at first, but she wanted to prove that Jay wasn't a good guy."

"How do I know you're not lying?"

"It's because Jay's been like this since we were kids; I'm his half younger brother."

You silently gasped. Mimi was right all along. The reason she hooked up with Jay was so she could prove that he was a player. You immediately felt bad and broke down into tears.

Then out of nowhere, Heesung wrapped you into a hug, and you cried even more. "If I had just talked to you first, you wouldn't be in this situation," he mumbled.

You were about to ask what he meant by that when Mimi suddenly ran into the room, out of breath. You and Heesung scooted away from each other.

Mimi's long brown hair and bangs were all over the place. Hickies also covered her neck and collarbone. She looked at you. "Did you see everything, Y/n?" You nodded, wiping the remaining tears off your face.

"So, what are you going to do next?"

You sighed and stood up, walking towards the window. "I-I don't know; I just need time to recover from all of this."

You felt someone touch your shoulder and turned around. It was Heesung, lightly smiling with Mimi standing next to him. "Don't worry," he explained, "Mimi and I are here if you need any help."

"Yes, we'll always be there for you, Y/n," Mimi added. You nodded a thank you, but then abruptly felt a ping of jealousy inside of your heart.

Could Mimi and Heesung possibly be...dating? Do they like each other?

However, you pushed those thoughts aside, focusing on the old and new friends in front of you.

-----
Omg, thank y'all for 1.1K reads! I never expected this to happen!
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and follow!