Chapter eight

Nate's Pov
It been about a week since Link had to leave and we are planning to move to La to live closer to him. Everyone has been missing him and Freya like crazy especially Jay she has not enjoyed being away from him because he was her favorite.

I am also missing him, I mean we hadn't spent more than two days apart so its weird.

My parents are strict parents I remember telling Link this and remember exactly what he said. It's something that will stay with me forever. 'Strict parents don't make well behaved children they make broken adults'.

I remember once my parents were arguing with my aunt about the way they parent my aunt said something that also stuck with me. 'There is a difference between teaching your child discipline and teaching your child to fear you'.

Clearly my life consists of a bunch of wrong directions well until Link came into my life and brought me back on the right path.

I knew I was gay from when I watched iron man for the first time, I watched the whole movie thinking why is Tony so hot. I mean don't we all but like I was never really out with my parents about being gay because I knew that they would never support me. So they thought Link was just my best friend it's not like we particularly hid are relationship just my parents are blind idiots.

We kissed in front of my parents once and they were like oh what a good friendship you two have.

They were so homophobic that they let it blind them to the truth.

Being away from Link is hard but all of us from Salem no longer feel at home there so we are all thinking of moving.

I already have a flat rented out it's just a matter of waiting for Max and Anna to decide on their flat.

I warned Max and Anna if they weren't ready by this weekend to move I was going without them.

Luckily they decided on a flat in the same complex as me and tomorrow's everyone was moving I don't think I have ever been this excited I decided to keep it a surprise for Link.

I remember the day that Link came out to me I had always known he was different but he was so scared to tell me.

He just broke down he had been feeling so dysphoric that he wasn't able to get out of bed or even send his morning text it was heartbreaking because the man I loved didn't love himself he hadn't been able to look at himself so we covered all his mirrors and we lay down in his bed so he didn't have to think about anything.

I just wanted to be there for him but my parents wanted me to one last appearance tonight to sign this mafia deal and by that point I will have all of my stuff exactly where I want it.

My parents are pretty important business people who work with mafias and today we are going to have dinner with a family for our trade deal.

My parents want me to in the know with the business but at this point I just want to be with my boyfriend who was in California mum and dad had brought me here anyway but I just wanted to drive to him.

I knew my parents only keep me around for my appearances.

So now I decided to change into a suit from when me and link went to prom together.

I just wanted this night to be over

I just wanted this night to be over. We arrived at a fancy house it was massive bigger than our home.

I got out of the car with my parents and we headed straight to the door to my shock Link answered the door.

"Hi Link?" I said confused but happy.

Link's Pov
"Link we are having some important business partners come over tonight so you and Freya need to get dressed fancy they will be here in an hour." Carmen said as he looked in from the door.

Me and Freya both shot up from my bed running to see what formal clothes we had to wear.

I decided on a green suit and knew Frey would match me by wearing her green dress.

We both continued to get ready freya did her makeup and put on some heals before we headed downstairs

As I got downstairs the doorbell went off.

"Link can you get that please?" Carmen shouted from the kitchen so I opened the door.

"Hi Link?" Nate said confused but happy.

I launched myself at him and nearly cried but I decided to leave that for later my brothers had gathered given that they were probably wondering what what was taking so long.

I invited them in exchanging pleasantries with Nate's parents as I didn't really like them.

Nate greeted Freya like an old friend confusing my brothers.

"They are from Salem idiots." Freya muttered at their confused faces.

"Anyway let's begin our meeting shall we?" Nate's dad asked knowing we knew his secret he seemed to lose all concern.

"Yes I will show you to the kitchen where we will discuss the deal over a nice meal." Trent said given he was the first one to leave his daze, Carmen, Beau, Xavier and Marcus all looked like their brains where about to explode.

Once we sat down to eat the rest of the family finally left there dazed state and were able to be functioning adults.

When Nate's parents left I expected him to go too but he stayed and we all sat as a family on the couch except this time I cuddled into Nate.

"Anyway guys meet my boyfriend Nate." I said as my brothers looked confused again.

Freya, Nate and I all laughed as they all looked shocked. We decided to watch a movie in the living room for the night everyone fell asleep very fast.