Chapter two

Link's Pov

"Wow. I am beau." Beau said, smiling toward me, he had dad's hair much like myself.

"Not what i expected but what is life without some surprises. Anyway I am Xavier" Xavier said laughing, he also had inherited dad's black hair.

"I bet mum loved that. I am Trent." Trent said, he actually reminded me a lot of mom he has her hair.

After we finished eating Beau and Marcus gave me a tour of the house so I wouldn't get lost.

I was looking through one of my photo albums when I was playing on the school basketball team. I am so fed up with not playing basketball, basketball is my life I played at home every day for hours, Marcus walks into my room to see the trophies.

"You want to come play basketball with me, Trent and Beau?" he asked.

"Is that even a question, of course." I said walking to my wardrobe and throwing on my old school jersey and some shorts before I leave my room I grabbed my best pair of jordans. I ran to the basketball court.

"Ready shortstuff." Trent says to which I just responded with a nod and the game started. I was about to win when Trent got his fucking tall body in my way so i was going to have to do a trick shot so I prepared to do a shot I had done so many times before, but right as I was landing I realised I was going to splatt on my leg if I didn't tear my acl it would be a miracle.

As I hit the ground I felt it, my acl was toast, I fell to the ground. All of my brothers looked shocked. The other one had been standing in the doorway since about ten minutes ago. I have never been someone to make a fuss while in pain so I remained silent and slowly got up trying to keep as much weight off my leg.

"I tore my Acl before in the right leg and I think I might have done it again but this time in my left leg." I said trying to put weight on my left leg for it to crumble at the addition of weight, as I am about to hit the ground a pair of arms grab my waist. I look up to see Carmen holding me up.

"Me and Link are going to the hospital Trent, you are in charge until we get back." Carmen said with authority in his voice.

"Link, we are going to grab some stuff for you to take with you. Do you need anything?" Marcus asked, trying to be helpful.

"No thank you. " I said to him as Carmen moved me to the car.

On the way to the hospital I decided to text Nate, mistake number one, the drive was meant to take about twenty five minutes and after driving for ten minutes I got a call from Nate.

"Hi Nate." I said calmly.

"DO YOU WANT TO FUCKEN EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU CAN'T MANAGE A DAY WITHOUT NEARLY KILLING YOUR BODY." Nate yells.

"Babe you aren't on speaker but you have managed to make my brother laugh please quit yelling at me I was playing basketball you know how I get." I said glaring at Carmen who was laughing.

"REALLY THAT'S ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY YES YOU GET AGGRESSIVE PLAYING BASKETBALL BUT BITCH THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FUCKING TEAR YOUR ACL. YOU IDIOT IF ANNA DOESN'T KILL YOU I WILL THE NEXT HOLIDAY I AM COMING TO LA TO BEAT YOUR ASS." Nate continued to yell so much that I had my phone in my lap and you could hear him word for word.

"Nate you can't beat up an injured person that's just mean." I reasoned with him.

"YOU ARE LUCKY I LOVE YOU OR YOU WOULD BE BURIED SIX FEET UNDER."Nate said.

"Bye Nate I have to go explain to my brother who you are now love you too." I sighed , hanging up.

"Who was he?" Carmen asked.

"Overprotective boyfriend, he cares a lot much. He nearly had a heart attack when I last tore my ACL. Anna is my childhood best friend. She is like my sister so she will probably call me soon and she will most definitely lose it." I said, smiling fondly.

As if on time Anna called me.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO THIS TIME, WHY IS NATE AGING FASTER THAN REVEREND MARK." She shouted at me.

"What is it with people from Salem yelling at me?" I asked.

"OI SMART LAD CUT OUT THE SARCASM." She yelled at me again.

"You first smart lass." I said in the same tone.

"STOP CHALLENGING ME!" She yelled.

"Okay quit yelling but I tore my ACL again." I admitted.

"Oh you absolute dumbass." she exclaimed quieter than last time.

"Put Nate on please, babe I need you to calm down. I am on my way to the nearest hospital with one of my brothers, Carmen." I said in an attempt to calm Nate with my voice.

All we could hear was his heavy breathing, "Ok, Nate put me on speaker make sure Anna, Freya and Max are with you. Anna got any girlfriends yet, or are they all not gay enough for you?" I asked, making Nate laugh.

"Nope they were all straight like where are the gay girls when I need 'em." she laughed back with me.

"Max how is the world of lacrosse going without the team captain are you sucking as bad as we thought it would?" I asked him to get Nate's breathing even calmer.

"New captain is better than the old. He is far too humble though says he learnt it all from his boyfriend." Max joked because Nate is the captain as he was my co captain.

"Hey I didn't say that I said we are going to win this season because I am going to be the next best captain having learnt from the best." Nate said fulling calmed down.

"Good, hey I am going to have to leave. We have just got to the hospital, I will call you guys later." I said as I hung up.