note seven

Dear Diary,

My health has reached it's last fight.

I can barely eat or write anymore.

Mom suggested she can help me write, but it's not an option anymore when I couldn't open my mouth and all the words I tried to make is incomprehensible.

So I attempted in the last of my energy to write this to you, Jake, the last letter I will ever wrote to you in hopes of sending my last thoughts about a person who made me feel much more human when I'm with him.

If only you know how much there was in me wishing for me to call you, just to let you know of how this will be my last day but I'd like to keep you happy to where you are now.

So I just think it was better to leave a letter instead. This is where all it started anyway.

I was wrong about saying you were my universe.

You're my sun. And I'm the moon. Our heart is the Earth but once I died, we'll never make an eclipse again to be together.

Because of you, I enjoyed the last few months in school. You taught me it is okay to be afraid, to have fear, for it only makes us stronger. To many, that would be a bad thing but isn't fear has been there since the first creation of the human existence?

I have one question, have you ever thought how many people think about you?

It's so bizarre. Imagine someone, out of the blue, thinking about your face and then something happens.

They remember you, your favorite dress, your favorite song, the way you talk and the look in your eyes when you're happy. They will remember that about you even if you will not be here anymore in the world to see them again.

Everything in life is a reminder of a person, a place and a moment.

You may think you've been forgotten, but they haven't.

Wouldn't that be wonderful to imagine you'll do the same for me?

And I'm so glad I had the courage to lose myself in something I truly wanted before I go.

Without the sun, the world be cold, empty and dark in the sky. In other meaning, everything would be depressing. Even the stars itself wouldn't twinkle up there.

That's how I felt about you. Without the sun in my life, I have no one to reach out my dying light when the morning comes.

Without you, I'm empty.

After all we know, the sun lights up the moon.

Thank you for everything. Jake.

Seriously, I think without you, I would probably be bawling my eyes out. But right now, I'm content as my parents is gone to rest in the car and I'm up until I saw the ray of the sun entering through the slits of the window.

I wonder if we had more time, if we would've been able to grow into something more.

Until I see you again, Jaeyun.

Eternally Yours,
Y/N L/N

Ps - I love you and this is my goodbye.