Epilogue and Thanks

And the award goes to…

Evangeline: I love you to the moon and back. Oh, look. A CHICKEN!

Ru: You are my NISA every single day, no matter how hard I make it.

Mom: Damn, Woman. There’s no finer mother anywhere. And, it’s difficult to find a better friend.

Dad: A Picture is worth a thousand words.

Jake: I’m thankful every day that the Navy was smart enough to station you in Lemoore.

Katie: Everybody deserves a second chance. You’ll always have one with me.

Michael: I will never let Van forget that you promised her a car on her 16th birthday. We’re teaching her to say Porsche Turbo!

Skyler (Twin 1): You never stop amazing me. I can always count on you to make me laugh, especially when it’s wholly inappropriate.

Chris (Twin 2): I am so proud of you. An open mind is the most important thing (besides a wicked sense of humor) that a guy needs. You’ve got them both!

Even though they’re not family, they’re better on so many levels because I got to pick them!

Kim: I will always prefer Noah Wylie, for cinematic reasoning see The Librarian series. For every Noah Wylie, though, there are many Noah Lesters. Keep fishing!

Shannon: I am happily married, but that’s not to say I wouldn’t consider Rob if he was next to me on a plane! Here’s to burned biscuits and boiling Italian green beans.

To the people who took the time to read this and give me their opinion, I offer this: You poor things. I was neurotic during the whole process, but your help was invaluable. I wish I could offer more thanks than this. Sadly, I cannot provide you with a Nimbus 2000, a yellow Porsche, the Stone of Tears, or a million dollars. If I had those things you should know me well enough to be sure I would keep them!! But, I’d think of you. Often. While I was enjoying them.

Thank you: Kim, Shannon, Jan, Tina, Mickey, Katie and Ru. Hopefully someone else will read this after the ridiculousness I put you through. Nobody could ask for a better bunch of people to terrorize.

One last parting thought…

Sunshine!