Chapter Twenty Five: Apologies and Forgiving

Start from the beginning

After about fifteen minutes of walking, we reached the place. And I had no words.

Just Amazing! The waterfall was beautiful. A large tree trunk was spread over the river, through which we could walk over to the other side. There were homes made from the trees, and some unknown creatures were peaking at us from inside their homes. The loud gushing of water falling to the river below, and the calmness of the area, made me close my eyes, enjoying the heaven on earth.

What was even more astonishing was the rainbow. It was not just a rainbow, but the one through which we could walk to the other side. Small goblins were walking through them, their backs filled with sack and they were carrying it to the other side. A Doe was drinking the sweet mountain water, occasionally gazing up at us, or at its surroundings. Her Fawns were also snuffling against her, scared at the intruders. There was snuffling from the bushes and a large Stag came out from behind. The Fawns jumped over to the Stag. All of them walked away, together. What a happy family!

Suddenly I felt lights in front of my eyes. I blinked once and saw them. Fairies! There were all small and cute, flying in the air, holding small lanterns. They could change their sizes and transform back to their human form too. Some sat on my shoulders, using me as a seat, and started chatting with each other. One of the fairy even flew up and sat on my hair, and it seemed like she was sleeping on me. I laughed, amused at these cute little beings.

I turned my head and found Pheonix busy with the fairies too. They were sitting on her head and shoulders using her for seat, just like me. She looked so beautiful and cute with them.

What I wouldn't give, to see her face right now.

Perfect beauty.

Her aura along the shine in her, made me feel something, which I couldn't describe. Just complete. One with this nature and Her.

I know that it's not good, liking your goddess is a sort of a crime. But I can't help my feelings. I know I have a mate, yet this funny fuzzy feeling when I am with Pheonix is just out of this world.

I am like this without looking at her face, and I am scared about what would happen if I would look at her face.

Only fate and time could tell.

........................................................................

A/N:
T

hank you for reading.

Hello guys.. These are chapters which had been published for the first time.

I had actually written this chapter and it got deleted along with my account, so I tried to remember my previous plot and wrote it.

It's actually difficult to remember and not miss any important stuffs.

Please vote and comment.

It means a lot to me to know that people are atleast reading my book.

If you don't like to comment, atleast vote as you read. (even i do just that.)

Our poor Ares is liking Pheonix. Poor guy! 😌

Diana: Can you tell him that we are the same? 😆😂

Author: Not yet. You both have a long way to go. Lol 😉

Readers: *groan.* Hopefully we get to see that soon.

Ares: Hopefully, I meet my mate soon. I can't wait to see her.

Author: Soon, Ares, Soon. 😛

Until then,
See you guys.
👋 Byee👋

Here is the fairy sitting on Ares's head. Lol 😂😂I love her.

(from the anime, Sword art online)