Chapter 2

The two men had been sitting opposite each other,glaring at each other in the club.Damien Ramirez took after his father as the leader of Ramirez gang and now had become one of the strongest mobs in New York city having strong connections in several other important cities.In addition,he had been one of the most powerful and rich businessman of the country.Its been quite time since Shenny had been wanting an alliance with Damien to become more powerful but had always been plain refused but now when comes a billion dollar contract by Shenny he couldn't refuse because otherwise the contract will go to Antonio Ivanshov King,the Russian Mafia Boss now setting his feet in New York.He is one of the most ruthless,cold hearted,cold blooded murderers,drug seller and human traficker.He runs one of the longest human trafficking chains through the world,smuggling organs and forcing women into sexual slavery and forced labour and children into child soldiery.He would kill anyone that comes his way.

Damien on the other hand never killed innocent people,he killed rapists,abusers,traffickers,sinisters who killed people for thrill.And now he could never let the deal slip into Antonio's hand gaining him more power than he already had.Shenny also wanted to make the deal with Damien because he didn't trust Antonio's unnerving being to keep his word and was also scared of the foreign mafia but he didn't dare show it to Damien .There was more to his greedy plans.He wanted to secure his company more and the best way was to form alliance with the strongest gang.He told Damien that he is ready to enter into a deal with him on a condition that he marries his younger daughter and have a child which will be a heir to both the companies.Damien was shocked and his eyes grew wide."You can't force this upon me".Shenny said,"Then the deal will automatically go to Anto...",before he could complete he agreed,he would let that happen over his dead body but he told him otherwise ,he told he wanted it for the love and security of his dear daughter.Damien didn't care at all.Although he always wanted to marry a beautiful gorgeous woman out of love but it didn't matter much.He left the office after signing the contract papers.

Shenny as soon as he reached his mansion,asked one of the maids to call for Emily.Poor Emily was lying on the bed,almost asleep when the maid came.When she went downstairs to the big living hall,his father told her that he had fixed her marraige to Damien Ramirez.She had heard the name before in news,his face on tabloids well known for his playboy image.She stood there silent as tears started building in her eyes.It was an order,her opinion wasn't asked and it didn't matter before and it doesn't matter now.All the past physical and mental abuse at the hands of her father had sealed her lips well and she didn't question his decision.A treachourous tear just escaped her eye as all her future dreams came crumbling down,her plans of moving out of her father's house,maybe move to Australia with Maddie,find a noble job,maybe find love,have a little family that she never had and lead a simple life with happiness.She silently went to her room when she realized that her father was done talking.

She closed the door and slid down sitting on the floor with her back resting on the door.Moments later,she heard Vionna's shouts and cry,it was when she was told about the arrangement but was made shut up by Shenny soon.It was a first,that Shenny shouted on her,she was the spoiled,favourite daughter.Vionna was already engaged to one of the city's rich man's son who will take after his father soon.He was a far better man than Damien with good morals.

She remembered Vionna having a crush on Damien having magazines' collections with his pictures when they were younger.If it were to her,she would gladly give Damien to Vionna.Men like Damien she despised the most,with no character and no respect for women.