Part 2 - The 4th Class of Edinburgh?!?!

POV>No One

After Sakuya save Azurlane in time, the Sakura Empire after that Sakuya see some shipgirls that is confuse on who she is

Enterprise: Who are you?

Sakuya: Sakuya Izayoi from the Royal Navy.

Enterprise: I never seen you from the Royal Navy before.

Sakuya: Let's talk more when we go inside Azur Lane ok?

Enterprise: Alright let's go guys.

After going inside Azur Lane Sakuya meet Illustrious and Wales

Wales: Hello there I am Prince of Wales, but you can call me Wales, may I know who are you?

Sakuya: I am Sakuya Izayoi, 4th Class of Edinburgh Nuclear Powered Supercarrier from the Royal Navy.

Illustrious: May I know what is Nuclear Powered?

Sakuya: It mean I won't run out of oil for 20-25 years.

Everyone was shocked that it can run that long

Claveland: That long?!?!

Enterprise: You are the most advanced ship I have ever seen.

Wales: Impossible there are only 3 Edinburgh class, how come we never seen you before?!

Sakuya: a portal suck me in and I woke up on the ocean and may I know who all of you are?

Enterprise: I am Enterprise, 2nd Class of Yorktown.

Claveland: I am Claveland, Knight of the sea!

Javelin: I'm Javelin thank you for saving us from Sakura Empire!

Laffey: Name Laffey...

Unicorn: I'm... Unicorn Thank you for saving us.

Sakuya: No problem because it's my duty to keep people safe.

Wales: Would you like to come with us? We also have some questions I hope you don't mind.

Sakuya: Not at all let's go Wales.

**timeskip**

Claveland: Steady... steady, ugh! there so many damage ships!

Sans Diego: MY SHIP!!! MY BEAUTIFUL BABY SHIP!

Claveland: If only we have a repair ship. Oh hey Enterprise! Shouldn't you be resting? You push yourself today.

Enterprise: I'm fine emergency repair are done, because of her saving me... I can still fight.

Enterprise then fall to her knees

Claveland: See?!?! You need to rest we can take care of ourself!

Enterprise: The enemies have not gone far so I can't rest because they could launch an attack anytime soon.

Claveland look worry for Enterprise then leaves leaving a angry Clavebro behind

Claveland: Are you serious?! If you keep acting like that your going to sunk!

Meanwhile with the 2 Sakura Empire girls that attack the base

Akagi: Come on, hold still Kaga.

Kaga: Sister, Why are you so close?

Akagi: Your face have a cut we simply can't let a scar be there Kaga.

Kaga: It's just a scratch sister... And I'm sorry that the body got damage because it belon-

Akagi: Nonsense were sister we are suppose to be there for each other when we need it and it's the duty of a big sister to take care of their little sister.