Bio

Name: Y/n L/n (Formerly) 

Name: Sakuya Izayoi (New)

Gender: Female 

Age:15

Look: (Formerly)

Look: (New)

Look: (New)

That's right it's a loli

Abilities:

Chronokinesis: Sakuya has the ability to manipulate time to her will. She can stop it, speed it up, slow it down, reverse it, control her foes' age, and even erase it completely

Manipulation of Space: To a certain degree, Sakuya is capable of warping space. She uses this to make the Scarlet Mansion bigger on the inside than on the outside.

Flight: Just like all Touhou characters, Sakuya can fly freely through the battlefield.

Danmaku: Sakuya can fire an insane amount of projectiles at the same time, and these bullets are powerful enough to casually dispatch weaker enemies and destroy structures.

Paradox Creation: Sakuya can compress time and space around herself or an object to make future and past exist at the same time, thus creating multiple versions of said object at the same time. This can be used to create copies of herself and her knives, or even to erase enemy projectiles from existence.

Skill Cards:

​Bounce, No Bounce: Sakuya fires knives that bounce on all sorts of surfaces.

Close-up Magic: Jumps as knives spin around her. The enemy will be cut if they touch them.

Dancing Star Sword: Knives float around and attack in sync, turning into bullets.

Magic Star Sword: Sakuya fires knives and speeds them up.

Misdirection: Throws knives, which then multiply and fly towards the opponent. The knives will try to hit the opponent on the sides, and will catch the opponent off guard as they are attempting to run.