05 | 𝑆𝐻𝑂𝑂𝑇

Start from the beginning

"As I thought." I wasn't afraid of Marcel, but fear of the punishment that would come my way, even more of my father. I put on my gloves and walked out of my room with Marcel by my side.

We came into a large hall. A lot of people came. Mainly assassin. Exactly when I came in, my father took a glass and a spoon in his hands and lightly hit the glass with the spoon so that the whole hall came to rest.

He put the spoon aside and instead took a microphone, which got handed to him by one of his men. "Today we have gathered to celebrate a special day. My oldest beautiful daughter is now grown up. Vera. "

I saw Vera walk slowly into the hall. She was wearing a white dress. I hit my mouth when I realized what he was up to. He pulls it off with the marriage.

I quickly put my hand back down. If anyone saw me, it wouldn't end well. Still, I'm shocked. At least once, I have thought that our father would think about how we feel.

Vera doesn't want to get married. She never wanted that since she found out that father and mother had also been in a forced marriage. Mother didn't know who she was getting married to, and now she is being abused and humiliated by her husband.

When I was little, she told me that he wasn't like that from the start. Since Vera's birth, which is ironic. He didn't want all the other children after Valerian, and let us feel like we have forced him to get into bed and have children.

I looked at Vera, which just turned to face the audience. She had a white veil, her brown hair was arranged high and the dress was quite old-fashioned, certainly not her choice. It was long-sleeved and had a slight neckline. But it suited her perfectly, even if it might be from the 18s.

In her hands, she held the sadness, the nervousness, and all the anger. You could see how tightly she embraced the bouquet, which consisted of white flowers. If she were holding roses, her beautiful white dress would be smeared with blood.

I looked at her, at that moment I caught Vera's gaze, which radiated nothing but emptiness. I don't want that for her at all, but I know if I present myself as a hero and ruin the wedding, it will take place without me.

Nobody can do anything, neither one of my siblings, especially not my mother, my father had no respect for her from the start, even though it is the most important rule in the house for him. Respect is power. You need to respect forward me whether you like it or not.

I looked to my left, where my "bodyguard" stands for tonight. "At some point, you'll be there too, and that earlier than you think. Who knows, maybe I'll be so nice and take you as my wife. " Marcel filthy smile in my face and I just felt sick. The thought of going married to Marcel leaves me with a shiver down my spine.

He would treat me like the last piece of shit. In this situation, I only think of the days in New York. I don't know why I remember exactly those days when I didn't want to get to know people. But it was the best day of my life.

I haven't talked to a person for a long time, like that, I can't deny it. To imagine being back in town and doing what I want would be my dream. But everyone can dream.

I can dream of friends, family, children, a man who loves me. But since the last time I fell in love, it ended with a disaster ​​that I see every night and can never erase. Look from my father who was full of blood, the five people lying lifeless on the floor.

A family that probably had their whole life ahead of them and only had to die because I couldn't keep my hands off love, because I couldn't hold back from loving. I don't want someone to die because of me, because I can't get control of myself and my emotions, so I just hope that people don't like me.