♡ Chapter 5 ♡

Start from the beginning

"Y/n you have to see a doctor soon" y/n thought while rubbing her forehead and dragons were looking at her again.
"Don't mind me continue" y/n said awkwardly. But this time dragons ate slowly without fighting or messing around. Within five minutes they finished their meals and went to the nearest river to drink water.

When they came back they were super clean. There wasn't any blood or flesh on their mouth. Is it even possible?
Whatever, y/n only faced impossible things since the morning.

'Anguis' and ' Drayce' slowly came near y/n without trying to scare her. They looked worried.

"It's okay Anguis, it's okay Drayce I am just not used to it

"It's okay Anguis, it's okay Drayce I am just not used to it. Actually this is the first time I came outside from the mansion and I know that you all are flesh eating creatures. I was just a bit shaken" y/n said with a smile on her face while patting both of their heads.

Red eyed dragon quickly pushed both of them away and rushed to her embrace. "What can i name you?" Y/n said while petting his head "Okay you are 'Ju-long' which means 'a powerful dragon' in Chinese. Y/n said while giggling. Ju-long looked pleased for it's name.

"And you" y/n turned to black dragon who was still licking a bone. When y/n turned to it, it stopped in the middle of licking and looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "You are 'Dracul' which means 'dragon or the devil' in Romanian.
The dragon smiled and started licking the bone again.
They are definitely weird dragons.

'Ju-long' wrapped it's tail around y/n laying behind her. 'Anguis' and 'Drayce' also started playing with each other again running around. But they didn't forget to come back and ask for tummy scratches and neck scratches but 'Ju-long' pushed them away or growled at them loudly pulling y/n more closer to it. It balled around y/n and kept it's heavy head on y/n's lap and she scratched behind its horns. While it was making happy noises and purrs. Y/n felt it's neck vibrating because of it. Y/n felt relief and happy for some reason. She relaxed while inhaling the sweet strong cinnamon, lilac, red wood mixed with smoke scent.

Arad and Aidan also became more friendly with y/n. But sugar and Dracul kept the distance. Arad was more friendlier than Aidan. It came infront of y/n and looked at her with it's purple eyes.